Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

It's like they thought

Damn

What's super edgy we can use for Cu

And that's how Beserker cu was a thing

Wouldn't know that was him if someone didn't tell me that was an alter version of cu tbh

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

So, pre-orders for Fates SE went online on GAME during the start of work, and, according to GAF, went unavailable 2 minutes after I finished

Thanks. Now I have to badger the stores at least once per day via phone call in order to try and get one. I might get lucky on the Nintendo UK Store, but I'm not getting my hopes up

I was afraid of the Shining Bow Adventurer in chapter 16 after I read that he could one round Xander, but with a speed tonic, Charlotte support and +3 Spd from Azura, he wasn't doubled and one-shot the adventurer.

Edited by LuxSpes

Tfw you have feelings.

Same happened here. Lol that explains why he didn't double my xander.

I thought I would need to use the Speedwing, but then I remembered that 'Inspiring Song' is a thing.

Now to face Ninja Hell and see if Saizo will throw his self-preservation instincts out the window.

I thought I would need to use the Speedwing, but then I remembered that 'Inspiring Song' is a thing.

Now to face Ninja Hell and see if Saizo will throw his self-preservation instincts out the window.

(spoilers)

yes

(spoilers)

yes

Kotaro already took one of his eyes, he should know better than to let the other one get blinded by revenge.

How's it going so far.

Haven't had the chance to start yet and probably won't be able till tonight since I'm leaving for work.

hot blooded ninja thing

or something

The worst part about international law is trying to remember how to spell court judgements.

Sure, Nicaragua v. USA is easy to remember.

Gabcíkovo-Nagymaros is not.

this just reminds me of that snl sketch with northeastern european mountains

or something

GameSpot and NeoGAF may have just jumped the gun big-time in terms of leaks. They apparently announced (ahead of tonight's event) that Final Fantasy XV will be released internationally on September 30th.

Somebody's getting fired, I'm sure.