• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Okay, the game is now trolling me.

So we're back in a space stage, a defend mission (the RX-7 machines and White Ark) where the units to protect can't move, it's a forced sortie with all the units in stripped down from their main components (like say, the combination mechas are uncombined, the Gundams and stuff only have their core boosters,etc), there's no full team to recombine anything, no battleship... and a skill point of routing within 5 turns!

Thankfully, the enemies are only Balmary Megillots and Boazan Saucers, weak-enough enemies for my handicapped team. Probably a good thing since these base-form units don't have upgrades to speak of and most also are without their equipped parts since they're not shared. And I feel they put Jun here with the Queen Star and not Venus A and the White Ark as inmobile just to taunt me that I can't use repair units.

Mercy...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Thankfully, if there's a unit I can definitely count on, is good ol' Roy. Too bad he's the only member of Skull Team here.

Oh wait, nevermind, Boazan Saucers are pathetic. 1700 HP and one-shotted by the Core Booster (ZZ)'s weapon... I can do this now...

And now I see the Megillots suck too. They're only slightly better with 2500 HP and better stats... but still not enough.

Why did I even worry again.

Anime, Car partnerships, CG movies.

So SE... how about the game? Remember that? the game? No?

why take time to talk about gameplay for a video game when you can you look at cars, man?

totally have things to do with the game

That was hyperbole, but no you don't get lunged if you one round.

Benny might not be a bad idea actually.

Xander's good for the enemies pre-hinata, and post-hinata, but he sucks against him lol, which is sort of where I need him most.

Eh, if Hinata is bothering you so much, you can easily skip him by flying through the river

IIRC, his group won't attack you unless you attack them (or get 1~2 tiles from them, idk), so just group all your strongest units next to him and wipe out most of his group all at once

Edited by Rathichu

It's a bit amazing how underleveled and in unupgraded mechas, people like Sleggar and Katz can still one-shot the Megillots...

Also, I find it a nice touch to have Balmary soldiers piloting the Boazan Saucers. A reminder that Boazan (and Campell) are Balmary vassals in this game.

Edited by Acacia Sgt