Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

So with the Meltraedi trying to zerg rush the Excellion... guess who's racking up the kill count...

Isamu and Guld are barely doing stuff here. lol

there are Guilty Gear characters in SRW now?

Of course not, it's the Macross character.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I cried.

Then I screamed.

Then I yelled.

Then I threw my ds.

I'm so done with chapter 23. Right about to beat it, I had gotten perfect rng the entire chapter and then one fucking lunge spearmen ruins it.\

Lunatic mode sucks. Hard is the perfect difficulty. I don't even know what's going to happen in the next chapters.

puisodhfpuiodshfp89wshf8p9whfewihfew[

Lunge as ruined my first run of Ninja Hell. Saizo was alive, 3 out of 4 reinforcements were dealt with, but then I got lax and put Niles in range of the Lunge 2 range Swordmaster. Even promoted and paired-up with my avatar, he didn't stand a chance. Haven't actually beat it yet. Last time was my avatar getting killed because of the BS that is Poison Strike + Grievous Wounds. Losing half of your HP just for being in a battle is so much fun. (and in most of my runs, I had managed to keep Saizo alive despite his death wish.

AND HERE COMES GUNBUSTER!

But apparently it came with no CGI intro. Weird. Usually most of the "main" mechas have CGI movies when first appearing. But I guess Gunbuster... didn't. But I do remember there being one for Gunbuster... apparently it's not seen in this stage.

Anyway, now with Gunbuster I can finish the last of the Meltraedi mooks. And now Excellion is near the battleships. Gotta hope for it's Inertial Canceler. So close now.

But that's as far as I reach today. Will continue some other.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh yeah, since I'm not gonna be here tomorrow, I'll also put on hold finishing the stage. Since I so like to narrate my playthrough here so it can be read.

*Tumbleweed rolls by, crickets chirp, and a wolf howls*

So yeah.

That honestly really sucks.

And LOL the same thing happened to my niles.

Honestly I really don't think the speedwing is that important. Xander's going to be tanking in the later chapters, the dragon herbs are fine enough replacements too.

And yes tanks are completely worthless in the chapter as well. I had a few axe users so ninjas weren't too bad. The mechanists and sword masters suck too though.

Good luck. After this though the game eases up a bit. Well, until chapter 23 that is haha.

Poor Niles. Seeing him dragged around while hoping he would get a lucky avoid was painful.

Huh. Hadn't thought of the Dragon Herbs as Speedwing replacements.

Xander definitely isn't worthless for me (most enemies can't damage him and ignore him. Meaning I can keep Saizo occupied for a while. Honestly, though I haven't got a try at the boss yet, I don't feel like the chapter is particularly hard. Just that one moment of inattention can cost you a reset. Most of my resets were due to stupid mistakes on my part.

Well, I have to go to bed now. Who knows what's gonna be the April Fools for tomorrow. Well, you people can tell me once I come back on April 2.

So yeah, bye all. Have a nice Friday and all that.