Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'm taking a break from playing Fates (and deleted the PMU file because Rinkah, Hinata and Saizo sucks for me) by playing FE7.

On Ein's Wii U.

But then I'm so used to Fates mechanics that I expect adjacent units to do follow-up attacks. :v

Also @Shezzy: Ein remembered to lend me Strange Journey this time. I'm gonna so get my ass handed to me at the first enemy I encounter.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The person who thought of chapter 19 needs to be thrown in a hole along with the guy that thought that no saving before endgame was a good thing to do.

Edited by LuxSpes

finally done messing around in revelation

now to actually finish the game =o=

The person who thought of chapter 19 needs to be thrown in a hole along with the guy that thought that no saving before endgame was a good thing to do.

which version?

and also what if they're the same guy?

finally done messing around in revelation

now to actually finish the game =o=

which version?

and also what if they're the same guy?

Conquest (on Lunatic even)

Lol enjoying those 30% hit rates.

My avatar luckily has 90% hit rate (which doesn't stop her from missing), but she gets two-rounded by the nine-tails, which is what caused my latest reset when the two goons around Kaden ganged up on her. I guess I could just leave Xander there, but he's the one dealing with sub 50% hit rates.

Haha that happened to me in fe4. It's devestating when dual attack doesn't work yes.

But makes going back to f8s all the better.

Yeeeesss.

Actually you don't need to worry about that too much. Strange Journey has a pretty nice difficulty curve (unlike every other smt game) with the game getting harder as you progress.

I KNOW. I was like noooooooo. And and and those hearts. Missing hearts. ;O;

True true. Eventually.

I dunno... When I watched some crappy LP with dumb commentary, the first "boss" (I think it was a boss where you-know-who dies) looked REALLY tough. ;w; Also, I suck at SMT main games. Er... as in non-DeSu SMT games.

I caved and started watching Danganronpa 2 on YouTube

Very early impressions right now are that I feel like they were just like, "let's make a cast that's about 5 times more insane than the first game's"

then clearly that ISN'T what you should promote her to

it clearly is

Her speed is pretty decent, and she won't ever be doubled as a GK, so there's no point in promoting her to General. If you want a slowish 5 move unit that is a pain to move through the map, just use Benny instead, because he's way better on that role

BTW, where do you get your fates info from, considering you haven't played the game yet?

Edited by Rathichu

I caved and started watching Danganronpa 2 on YouTube

Very early impressions right now are that I feel like they were just like, "let's make a cast that's about 5 times more insane than the first game's"

it gets better

in what way?

i'm not saying

:3

Effie destroys Chapter 19

My Effie is slow enough to get doubled and has around 10 Def less than Xander, so I had to rely on Wyvern Lord Xander (bless that D rank in Lance at base)

GK effie (which is what you should promote her to) for sure doesn't considering all enemies but one have beastbane

I didn't promote Effie to GK because of Chapter 19. Now that it's passed though, I'll probably do so.

7.8/10 too much faceless

Precisely. And me not knowing of their infinite spawning, despite having to route the enemy made it pretty much impossible for my first go. Twas a good try, but shit aint right when you're a group of maybe 10-11 going against 46 that reload once the numbers start to almost reach half

the faceless are annoying af

especially the ones with breaker weapons

mostly on not expecting it >.>

Wait what. I didnt see this

Wait. That would explain the sometimes inconsistent hit rates among ranks

Edited by Noburu

it clearly is

Her speed is pretty decent, and she won't ever be doubled as a GK, so there's no point in promoting her to General. If you want a slowish 5 move unit that is a pain to move through the map, just use Benny instead, because he's way better on that role

BTW, where do you get your fates info from, considering you haven't played the game yet?

I saw a video where Effie destroyed half the map with a Beastslayer