• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I wonder if I should use Odin someday

I'm already on chapter 21, so the ship has sailed for him, but I'll will without a doubt play Lunatic many more times, so there's many opportunities for me to use him

I wonder if I should use Odin someday

I'm already on chapter 21, so the ship has sailed for him, but I'll will without a doubt play Lunatic many more times, so there's many opportunities for me to use him

just use him once with a nice nosferatu just to see how things will role

Oh man, how many years had passed since I last saw The Jungle Book... and there it was on TV.

Hearing this again was great...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I used nosferatu odin back in chapter 10 with nosferatu.

Helps a ton there too.

But ophelia's where it's at.

Yup, just make sure you have a flier with pass (I married Niles to camilla so he could reclass to wyvern and carry pass from adventurer), 2 rescue staffs and boots (I only needed 1 rescue staff though), and pray to rngesus for dargon fangs.

Yes that's him.

I haven't gotten Ophelia, though I used her in my first playthrough.

Sadly, Niles is married to Mozu, so no flier with pass for me :x

but theres still his much better daughter

As a pure magical damage dealer she's better, but she doesn't have Odin's def growth.

If he's less than optimal on hard i don't see how much better he would be on lunatic

He's the dark mage with the best HP and Def growth, meaning that just with Nos, he can sustain himself against physical damage dealers. And if you go through the extra mile of making go through samurai and Master or Arms, he gains vantage and strength seal. Right now, I can either have him Nos tank or go a riskier strat and have him vantage-vengeance with a forged crit tome.

alternatively you could use nyx with a +def pair-up :]

Nyx has 4 def at base and 15% def growth, even with a def+ pair-up she's not tanking hits, especially when you consider her 20 base HP and 30% HP growth.

Edited by LuxSpes

Frosty, i don't want to be rude, but you should abstain from commenting the game before actually playing it. Like, everything you try to argue ends up being 100% wrong lmao

I can marry Nina to Shigure to get her Pegasus Knight and Nyx can get Kinshi Knight from Mozu (though I'd need to bring Nyx to level 15 outlaw when I haven't used her in the game at all since chapter 10 lol)

any dudes know well known japanese games that could get a nice translation?

As a pure magical damage dealer she's better, but she doesn't have Odin's def growth.

true enough

it's the power of his darkness being darker than yours

It feels sort of unfair though that I had prepared for 2 turning endgame ever since I got niles.

Pairing him up with camilla.

Taking him through both bow knight for shruikenbreaker and adventurer for pass.

I dunno I feel bad for people who went through this game blind hahaha.

Eh, playing the game blindly on hard isn't that bad. I did it just fine. I even beat Endgame the hard way.

Things only get tricky on lunatic, and even then, only chapter 25 and Endgame are unfair going blind

You don't need a flier. The unit just need to have high move. Bow knight with pass should be enough

That's a relief. Niles has 9 movement speed as a Bow Knight, so with Boots and pair-up from Ninja avatar, it goes up to 11.

true enough

it's the power of his darkness being darker than yours

Aching Blood too stronk

Despite having like two presentations and not be saved by the earthquake drill from either, I take confort in that they're not gonna be long or over something complicated.