• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

uhh I don't think earthquakes can be that easily predicted

If a earthquake can happen in "about 25 years", then it can also happen in a week, or in a year, or in a decade, or in a hundred years

Edited by Nobody

uhh I don't think earthquakes can be that easily predicted

If a earthquake can happen in about "25 years", then it can also happen in a week, or in a year, or in a decade.

I know that. It's just I think one will happen around that time due to the one back in 2010. Then another similar in 1979. And one in 1950. And one in 1915...

So there is at least some precedent through the last century that some earthquakes are 30'ish years apart. Of course there are other earthquakes in-between and all that.

Though then again, not like it says a lot. We live almost right on top of the San Andreas fault-line. And perhaps even the boundary between the Pacific and North American tectonic plates. Land shakes beneath us all the time.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

why can i beat conquest on lunatic but can not beat university on engineering?

It's okay. At least you've yet to start a second file, right?

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Yeah... tried that. It failed.

Thankfully, second attempt is going much more better.

Hmm... though the thing is. The position I am now, is because I kept on going through that other bad path, despite how much I suffered for it. So would the determination was to deter from the bad path... or go through it to reach a way to switch to a better path? Hmm...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Oh well, that's already in the past. Right now I'm in a much better situation that I'll work hard to keep it like that.

But now sleep calls me...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I suppose. Though my parents would say otherwise about that. I wasn't even allowed to quit my first career.

Well, that's what I think anyway. But of course, parents would definitely disagree with me. Well... at least what I expect.

when you're so tired that you can't sleep..

Oh god I hate that. D:

Recently it's been more

I try to sleep, but I see something so dumb/so annoying it ruins my mood for sleep

And I just lay here

Looking at the ceiling

Thinking about...

Stuff

Hi Sask, what're you talking about?

I saw
Thank goodness for that mind speak
Because I think that cured the cancer the post you responsed too gave me

Heh thanks. I've pretty much sorted out all my misgivings over the past few months.

Now I've got one person left I need to have some dialogue with. (Maybe tough love?) Then all my non-job problems will be pretty much cleared up.

This time it's for the person who I mentioned way back in early February, the friend who misunderstood something I said, and is still ignoring me so intensely, it's almost palpable.

Edited by Soledai

Oh yeah, I caught some of it.

SHAQ's appearance was pretty neat. Everything else was kind of a disappointment.

I like how everyone booed Reigns, but ironically cheered for Cena when he came back.