Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I usually prefer strategic play, or even brute force, before I resort to trickery and luck. But I'm goddamn sick of grinding just to be within 3-5 levels of the gym leaders, and I really don't care anymore. And no, I've never run Swagplay teams, but now I can understand why people run them; when life trolls you, sometimes you just have to troll back. Level 38....f*ck that...

Yeah, I watched it. It looked pretty awesome; I understand that its not supposed to be representative of how your normally supposed to play the game (that's what I alwasy tell myself when watching speedruns), but it was cool seeing it nonetheless. And I liked all of the insight that the dev gave to the commentary.

Whoops, sequence breaking...

The amount of grinding you describe seems a bit weird. I don't remember having to grind that much (I think the game where I grinded the most was between the 6th and 7th gym of HeartGold). In my Bravely Default run, I was using a combo that made it so that the enemy couldn't damage me, but I was doing 20000 damage every other turn

At the very least, the fact that it was a speed run means that it hasn't spoiled you most of the puzzle (though it did spoil nearly every major bosses >_>)

Oh, you

:smug:

I recognize you. I think I can trust you,
hi.

I was wondering from where you recognized me, but then I saw your sig. Hello fellow SF gym leader xp

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Does it bothers you that much? I can remove it from that topic I made if you want. I didn't know you minded it, sorry.

Tbf not really, I thought it was funny in that case.

Here I'm being part facetious and part "really tonton".

i'm not sure how seriously i'm supposed to take this

You mean you can't trust me? >:c

I'd recommend not in a grudgeful tone if you're going for serious.

But I wouldn't mind it not happening. :P

Of course I don't trust you, you cheer for Santa Cruz.

I was wondering from where you recognized me, but then I saw your sig. Hello fellow SF gym leader xp

YEAH.

It was a cool thing then it kinda died rip.

moody xinoody

wow nerd.

pls leave.

Hi Xin!

And I dunno, apparently this hack is supposed to have the BW exp formula, but for some reason I just get such paltry exp from wild pokemon nearly my same level that there's almost little point in grinding unless I want to be there for days. I just have to keep moving on and praying for reasonably leveled trainers, and hope I don't fall too far behind.

Edited by Silver Lightning

Hi Xin!

And I dunno, apparently this hack is supposed to have the BW exp formula, but for some reason I just get such paltry exp from wild pokemon nearly my same level that there's almost little point in grinding unless I want to be there for days. I just have to keep moving on a praying for reasonably leveled trainers, and hope I don't fall too far behind.

Good.

When you get to Pryce tell me

Tbf not really, I thought it was funny in that case.

Here I'm being part facetious and part "really tonton".

ah ok.

Hi Xin!

And I dunno, apparently this hack is supposed to have the BW exp formula, but for some reason I just get such paltry exp from wild pokemon nearly my same level that there's almost little point in grinding unless I want to be there for days. I just have to keep moving on and praying for reasonably leveled trainers, and hope I don't fall too far behind.

which hack are you talking about?

looks like a nerd zone to me

it is haha

Edited by Nobody

I'm not really sure what I said then. I am on Xxz's side in the whole MiscChat thing, if that helps.

You said that you don't like my presence

Is that true.

I would also ask if you told XXz that I apologize as well.

YEAH.

It was a cool thing then it kinda died rip.

yeah I only had 2 challengers and that's pretty much it.

Hi Xin!

I think that what really made B/W not as grind heavy were the shaking patch. The fact that you could get high level wild pokemons, especially Audino who gave tons of experience, really lessened the amount of grind.

Edited by LuxSpes

I think that what really made B/W not as grind heavy were the shaking patch. The fact that you could get high level wild pokemons, especially Audino who gave tons of experience, really lessened the amount of grind.

Audinooooooooos

All shall be exterminated

Audinooooooooos

All shall be exterminated

I've never tried grinding with Audino while playing B/W, but if the audino in that X/Y's restaurant is something to go by, they give a looooot of exp, right?

You said that you don't like my presence

Is that true.

I would also ask if you told XXz that I apologize as well.

As before, don't know what I was thinking. You're a nice guy.

I will tell Xxz that you apologized.

goddamit brock :(

doesn't help that his first pokemon can 3hko and the other 2hko my only pokemon

Still not as tough as beating him in pokemon yellow, using only pikachu.

alrites

should be the other way around though :p

Pls I'm not part of some organized cheer team.

Now these even I worry about. @_@

looks like a nerd zone to me

Actually yeah you might be spot on.

yeah I only had 2 challengers and that's pretty much it.

I only had one.

Lucky you.