Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Yeah

In fact, I'd like to give it a read sometime

If that's ok with you

Tien, Yamcha and Krillin have been my favorite characters since Dragon Ball, heck Shin (Not Shinpichu) and I plan on doing a DBZ re-write where the power is alot more balanced and everyone does stuff too.

I have a love-hate relationship with DBZ, I tend to prefer DB these days. But I think I can manage this story because I've always found History of Trunks well done, and its part of why I like Post-Apocalypse stories

Edited by Jedi

Tien, Yamcha and Krillin have been my favorite characters since Dragon Ball, heck Shin (Not Shinpichu) and I plan on doing a DBZ re-write where the power is alot more balanced and everyone does stuff too.

I have a love-hate relationship with DBZ, I tend to prefer DB these days. But I think I can manage this story because I've always found History of Trunks well done, and its part of why I like Post-Apocalypse stories

that sounds amazing

Yeah, like DBZ is popular and has its moments

But then you remember what they did to the humans

That DB has more this charm to it

Best of luck when it comes time to write the story that is

also Jedi I got something to ask but it's really weird[/size

that sounds amazing

Yeah, like DBZ is popular and has its moments

But then you remember what they did to the humans

That DB has more this charm to it

Best of luck when it comes time to write the story that is

also Jedi I got something to ask but it's really weird[/size

Is it on the right?

I hope I can get something of substance done.

Is it on the right?

I hope I can get something of substance done.

pls

Well first thing to do is to have some notes and stuff for remembering important scenes and things

pls

Well first thing to do is to have some notes and stuff for remembering important scenes and things

Also I'm not entirely sure how to characterize Gohan, I want to make all of Goku's pals have a huge impact on him before they all bite it.

I akways saw him as the young good meaning and well mannered boy

Maybe for added drama, this can have his disdain for fighting and the others and the times inspire him to think otherwise

I akways saw him as the young good meaning and well mannered boy

Maybe for added drama, this can have his disdain for fighting and the others and the times inspire him to think otherwise

Yeah I was actually thinking, he actively changes due to the circumstances like he actually did, but actually analyzed and stuff

Edited by Jedi

Yeah!

Ideas like that!

Still got some thoughts about Gohans character?

I'm gonna have him start similar to how Post-Namek Gohan was, then when the Heart Virus hits... Well things just continue to spiral.

He'll have talks with all of Gokus friends about how he was, when he was younger, and Gohan will also lament the lack of him being around, and how Piccolo and Krillin were more father figures to him despite his Dad trying, just circumstances got in the way.

Yamcha, Tien, Chaotzu will all have some things to talk to him about, as well as Roshi etc.

hopefully so

gotta balance out the job and saving the world

Gohan needs lessons on that from Spooder man

I'm gonna have him start similar to how Post-Namek Gohan was, then when the Heart Virus hits... Well things just continue to spiral.

He'll have talks with all of Gokus friends about how he was, when he was younger, and Gohan will also lament the lack of him being around, and how Piccolo and Krillin were more father figures to him despite his Dad trying, just circumstances got in the way.

Yamcha, Tien, Chaotzu will all have some things to talk to him about, as well as Roshi etc.

These all sounds like they could work well

Best of luck when it comes to the writing