• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Seeing Nanai again means having to fight CCA-era mechas... not quite happy about that. Fortunately, since Nanai is more loyal to Char than Haman or Guiren, it means seeing him on the battlefield has her order the Rewowla and a couple Geara Dogas to withdraw and abandon Gremmy. Hehehe, he's certainly not happy about that. Well, less enemies to worry about...

But well, I'll deal with the stage itself another day. At least I can move the Macross, instead of being a sitting duck...

This really needs to be heard again in a SRW game... they should stop using Frontier and switch back to the original if they're so adamant in having a Macross series in practically every SRW game since L...

3-hour difference is nothing compared to half a day difference in time zones yo.

PST is also the best time zone.

That doesn't make you a terrible daughter. If I remember what you told me, the loss is still raw to your dad, so it still stings for him. I'd wager it's more remembering the loss itself, rather than you doing something for someone else's mother.

I suppose... Oops, I should clarify, I mean the fact that I had to bring up about Mother's Day to my own dad makes me feel as though I'm a terrible dad. He's fine with me giving something to Ein's mom. I just... I feel like I made it sting for him more, and well, made him miss me even more because I'm the only one left now... (And yet you know what I did. So how can I not let him know I tried to kill myself?)

It's not being a bad daughter at all.

though i wasn't aware of that bit you mentioned to sol, it would make much sense on why he'd say something like that

it's just something that's still too hard on him

I dunno... You're right, yet I feel terrible about it. I mean I'm feeling calmer now (and sleepy) but I should be more careful about what I bring up, I think.

who is it

I dunno... You're right, yet I feel terrible about it. I mean I'm feeling calmer now (and sleepy) but I should be more careful about what I bring up, I think.

Maybe take this as a time to go to sleep

Maybe take this as a time to go to sleep

Probably is. I do get sleepier earlier now due to my depression since past week.

I'm gonna bump off SF forums and attempt to sleep after I get to that forest thing in FFIX.

I suppose... Oops, I should clarify, I mean the fact that I had to bring up about Mother's Day to my own dad makes me feel as though I'm a terrible dad. He's fine with me giving something to Ein's mom. I just... I feel like I made it sting for him more, and well, made him miss me even more because I'm the only one left now... (And yet you know what I did. So how can I not let him know I tried to kill myself?)

Oh. Well, that still doesn't make you a terrible daughter, you know.

Why not consider getting your dad something on Mother's day? Sounds impractical on paper(and to the unenlightened), but you know... it's not, in practice.

I agree on that

getting him a present i mean

Probably is. I do get sleepier earlier now due to my depression since past week.

I'm gonna bump off SF forums and attempt to sleep after I get to that forest thing in FFIX.

a nice long rest is important

i see

but if things are still bugging you, i'm certain old man sol would still be around on pms or skype

i'll offer my support to you as well, even though i'm not really gonna be awake much too late into this night >.>

All Fates jokes are old. Fates is old.

It's time for Fire Emblem 15: Destinies(how original) where they'll try to make it a plot about fighting monsters, fail, throw in some politics, try morals, more badly written villains, full JP setting this time, tried and true waifus with kids that serve even less purpose than Fates, and a big bad with an overly long speech that can be summed up in 4 or so words.

Then people will be like "FE the strategy series with the stories aint meant to be played for the stories, if you want stories play COD" and overhyped little kiddies making 5 thread every 8 minutes saying the same things, etc

Now let's real talk... if someone actually said "play COD over FE" for story...

Holy shit, who would that really make look bad?

Edited by Soledai

oops wrong thread

I knew it.

3-hour difference is nothing compared to half a day difference in time zones yo.

PST is also the best time zone.

We're close, but not quite there!

Maybe if I moved to Russia or something...

Also, that's a funny way to spell CET.

Why not consider getting your dad something on Mother's day? Sounds impractical on paper(and to the unenlightened), but you know... it's not, in practice.

I agree with this. Do something special for him, it may ease his pain.

Shirley will probably never see this, but I technically contributed!