• Soledai

kittykittykitty guess what wise thing damian said earlier

i have a donut

and you donut have a donut

huehuehuehuehue

well it is your member title, so I could tell :L

Did you draw your sig, Kitty?

//nods

Pues, voy a la selva para escupir en las bocas de los jaguares. Con mi ojos. No adiós. Me quedo en Hello, Hi, Hey.

Put this in Google Translate for the most accurate thing it'll ever escupa out of its pathetic mouth you'll ever witness.

So, I'll go to the jungle carve in the Jaguars' mouths. With my eyes. I continue in "Hello, Hi, Hey"

That's which my terrible portuñol could get out of it

Edited by Nobody

So, I'll go to the jungle carve in the Jaguars' mouths. With my eyes. I continue in "Hello, Hi, Hey"

That's which my terrible portuñol could get out of it

It's Spanish, because, you know, Portuguese is spoken in at most 3 countries. Edited by HeavyBrawlsGuy

It's Spanish, because, you know, Portuguese is spoken in at most 3 countries.

I know it's spanish lol

Portuguese is my first language. It looks a lot like spanish. We can read spanish with portuguese knowledge. That's what we call "Portuñol.

And Portuguese is the official language of 9 countries (though it's only really the national language of 4 of them or so). Still, it's the most spoken language in south america, rather than spanish :p

I know it's spanish lol

Portuguese is my first language. It looks a lot like spanish. We can read spanish with portuguese knowledge. That's what we call "Portuñol.

And Portuguese is the official language of 9 countries (though it's only really the national language of 4 of them or so). Still, it's the most spoken language in south america, rather than spanish :p

Eh, OK. I watched a mini-documentary on Ayrton Senna recently and could understand about a third of what they were saying, so I get where you're coming from. I might be able to go as far as saying that Portuguese is as closely related to Spanish as Galician or Catalan. Basque I'm very sure about.

Eh, OK. I watched a mini-documentary on Ayrton Senna recently and could understand about a third of what they were saying, so I get where you're coming from. I might be able to go as far as saying that Portuguese is as closely related to Spanish as Galician or Catalan. Basque I'm very sure about.

Galician is basically Old Portuguese. It looks even more like Portuguese than Spanish. Basque is very different from Portuguese and Spanish, since it's on a completely different language family. I don't know about catalan.

I just realized it was passed midnight. For some reason, I was convinced it was like 10h30

I know how that feels like.

It's 1:17AM and I had dinner 20 minutes ago =X

AC is really dum but also fun especially if you have friends to play with

but you should definitely not get it if you want to keep your life

sweet dreams, duck

Edited by Kinumi

JOHN I SEE YOU THERE

HAI

Good night everybody~

John come back to us

I was about to faint again, so that's probably why I didn't respond.

I've slept so much today... that I can't sleep again. ><"

It sucks being able to feel and recognize when you're about to faint; luckily i've been able to shake it off so far...

But I feel like it's going to take me over eventually...

At least until I get my medicine to prevent me from having nausea/vomiting.