Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Why is the neighbor suddenly shouting in Spanish.

Some weeks ago. Now it's on hiatus because I dunno how to progress. :<

[15:10:06] Lucie: Why isn't there a suku game

[15:10:11] Lucie: where you play as sukus

[15:10:22] Lucie: Save the world as suku

[15:11:03] Lucie: Fall in love with a suku

[15:11:09] Lucie: destroy the bad sukus

[15:12:13] Lucie: and then your arch nemesis is your waifu suku

what Edited by Towa Herschel

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

u-um..

i'm not one to deserve such a thing .3.

The god of HHH is a humble one, it seems...

Two projects due the next day :)

That meansssssss

ALL NIGHTER TIME :)))

I can't tell if this is enthusiasm or despair...

*tips hat*

What goes on?

The usual days of questionable activities and not reading Sharin no Kuni(I see what you meant now). How about you?

beautiful

(k-pop is great, not as great as j-pop but still)

Oh?

in what other ways?

style ?

oh my

so jealous >w>

No, like

He LITERALLY looks like he could be one (imo, anyway. And I've told him this to his face). Might I add that he has his own dance crew apart from what I'm in (called Rice Paddy Heroes) and is japanese/korean and its a wrap.

Style too, but wasn't the emphasis

He knows I'm just messing with em tho

The usual days of questionable activities and not reading Sharin no Kuni(I see what you meant now). How about you?

> questionable activities

See? I dunno if it's because you're busy, but it was unbearable for me, I know G-Senjou had a silly start too, but this is on a different level.

Also, I picked up Utawarerumono, turns out I had surprisingly less to do than I thought. I haven't gotten to any battles yet though.

No, like

He LITERALLY looks like he could be one (imo, anyway. And I've told him this to his face). Might I add that he has his own dance crew apart from what I'm in (called Rice Paddy Heroes) and is japanese/korean and its a wrap.

Style too, but wasn't the emphasis

He knows I'm just messing with em tho

Oh..

Oh wow

dude really could pass from what you say

well it's all good fun, yeah

Shirley, lately you seem perpetually confused at something.

There's what you do next for Suku the Adventure VN

What do you mean? Or how so?

Oh. Maybe. I was thinking of a suku dating sim lololol. Or suku murder mystery.

Edited by Towa Herschel

What do you mean? Or how so?

Oh. Maybe. I was thinking of a suku dating sim lololol. Or suku murder mystery.

Every other post is 'what'. Even on skype.

So, in the case of both, is the player also a Suku?

Every other post is 'what'. Even on skype.

So, in the case of both, is the player also a Suku?

hmm... I never noticed that. I just say it a lot, but it's been more as of lately? Maybe it's just to do with... what I told you before.

Nope! A human. Somehow. Or something. Actually I could incorporate the suku murder mystery and the thing I posted from Skype.

Edited by Towa Herschel

hmm... I never noticed that. I just say it a lot, but it's been more as of lately? Maybe it's just to do with... what I told you before.

Nope! A human. Somehow. Or something. Actually I could incorporate the suku murder mystery and the thing I posted from Skype.

Indeed it has, I didn't really pay attention to it until late last week. Hmm, could be, certain situations can likely bring out a habit. But still, it's nothing to worry over, just a thing I noticed.

I see, I see! Got a culprit in mind for the mystery and locations for the dating sim if you decide to keep them separate?

Indeed it has, I didn't really pay attention to it until late last week. Hmm, could be, certain situations can likely bring out a habit. But still, it's nothing to worry over, just a thing I noticed.

I see, I see! Got a culprit in mind for the mystery and locations for the dating sim if you decide to keep them separate?

Oh... Yeah, it probably is. It seems events really impact me negatively and positively. I suppose, but it's good to know though, for me. I mean so I'm more aware of what I'm doing.

Nope. Probably not dating sim but the whole Skype idea and murder mystery. Well... I also need a victim. >_>

Oh... Yeah, it probably is. It seems events really impact me negatively and positively. I suppose, but it's good to know though, for me. I mean so I'm more aware of what I'm doing.

Nope. Probably not dating sim but the whole Skype idea and murder mystery. Well... I also need a victim. >_>

I know the feeling, more or less. Yeah, you're all right. And speaking of, how are you today...tonight?

The victim should be a Suku. Suku violence. (What was the motivation? Suku dominance.)

I know the feeling, more or less. Yeah, you're all right. And speaking of, how are you today...tonight?

The victim should be a Suku. Suku violence. (What was the motivation? Suku dominance.)

Yeah... It comes with the diagnosis. I'm... uh, I'm not sure. I think my depression is doing behind the scenes stuff today so I feel ravenous today despite eating food. :< But what about you?

Well yeah... lmao, you mean motive. Yes, that sounds great. But which suku should be the victim?