• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Shizuha, Minoriko, Mystia, Wriggle, or Wakasagihime sukus should be the victim. The predatory sukus would be the suspects.

Nothing in that sentence makes a lick of sense

Yeah... It comes with the diagnosis. I'm... uh, I'm not sure. I think my depression is doing behind the scenes stuff today so I feel ravenous today despite eating food. :< But what about you?

Well yeah... lmao, you mean motive. Yes, that sounds great. But which suku should be the victim?

:( That's a strange coincidence, I'm feeling pretty ravenous too, so I just started cooking. Granted it's just some rice for the moment. I'm okay otherwise, just a bit tired.

Oh lol. But Ein gave a good list of victim looking Suku already o:

There will be more than one victim.

I say Shizuha and Mystia. Add Minoriko or Wakasagihime if you need a third

:( That's a strange coincidence, I'm feeling pretty ravenous too, so I just started cooking. Granted it's just some rice for the moment. I'm okay otherwise, just a bit tired.

Oh lol. But Ein gave a good list of victim looking Suku already o:

I say Shizuha and Mystia. Add Minoriko or Wakasagihime if you need a third

Well I'm okay now, for my hunger. What's the meat? If it's suku, I mean beef, give some over here.

But I also don't have all the sukus in my VN. That'd be way too much of a cast. I'll work around it though.

Wow

I went there, yes.

Well I'm okay now, for my hunger. What's the meat? If it's suku, I mean beef, give some over here.

But I also don't have all the sukus in my VN. That'd be way too much of a cast. I'll work around it though.

I went there, yes.

Oh, good Shirley. But, no meat yet, not that I know what meat I want.

Oh I see, I still wish you luck with that. How many Suku are you gonna use?

You did, oh my. o: Did that have an anime or something?

why are psychotic guys so popular with fangirls???????????????????????????????????????

The hair

Edited by Soledai

They all die.

It's Higurashi all over again.

Deen facial distortions, yes pls

fuck, i wanted to read something sweet not straight up snuff horror film sketchboards
why can't it be both? Edited by Balcerzak

Oh, good Shirley. But, no meat yet, not that I know what meat I want.

Oh I see, I still wish you luck with that. How many Suku are you gonna use?

You did, oh my. o: Did that have an anime or something?

The hair

But why only rice? Still, you can give some over here. Add some beef and I'd love you. Well, not that far.

Uhhhhhh... I haven't counted LOL. I just added a couple in. Let's see, you count them: regular/original suku, Alice, Shanghai, Cirno, Flandre, Kagerou, Kaguya, Kasen, Parsee, Patchouli, Remilia, Rumia, Sekibanki, Sukuna, Tenshi, Tojiko, Wakasagihime, Yoshika, and Yuyuko, not including the player. Yes, it's a lot. @_@ Not all of them will have tons of screen time or anything.

Yes. I watched some of the anime and then it didn't take long to get me to go WTF IS HAPPENING and stopped it.

Edited by Towa Herschel