• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

kind of hard to believe the speedy archer is the worse one this time around <<

It really isn't if you've played the game :V

Actually, you don't really need that looking at their growths and bases. Takumi's speed is good enought and his other stats are way better than setsuna's

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/04/western_localisation_of_tokyo_mirage_sessions_fe_features_costume_and_age_changes

Oh boy, I can't wait for people to whine about Nintendo censoring things even though Atlus is the one handling localization.

*skims comments*

Oh look, I don't have to.

Now I'm curious to what a Soledai and FFM support conversation would look like.

Huh?

Oh, there wouldn't be one. See FE9 and the sibling(?) support.

Edited by Soledai

Name change

They're not SNK Playmore, just SNK.

Ohhhhhh ok.

It really isn't if you've played the game :V

Actually, you don't really need that looking at their growths and bases. Takumi's speed is good enought and his other stats are way better than setsuna's

Its funny because in my Lunatic BR run, Setsuna is outperforming Takumi because she can double and he can't, bows being as strong as axes makes it so her lower str even if mine is blessed in that, is still fairly good haha.

well then would Setsuna with the Fujin Yumi be better than Takumi with the Fujin Yumi

Assuming both of them could use it, still no. Even tho Setsuna's spd growth and max is higher, Takumi's spd is good enough that doubling isnt even an issue. If he couldnt double however, then probably. But only if the two were maxed. And given her overall growth rates, that's highly unlikely to ever be the case, unless she had an aptitude advantage

Edited by Hero-King

I hope Nintendo won't censor Uncharted 4

Beware, they'll completly censor TitS: TC/3rd if you complain. (By this I meant that it won't be released at all)

Edited by Naughx

Beware, they'll completly censor TitS: TC/3rd if you complain. (By this I meant that it won't be released at all)

Plz don't jinx it, I guess if it doesn't get released, I'll blame Tonton.

Actually, they'll call it Road Towards the Big Blue Miracle

Edited by Soledai

Three of those four have already-established relationships/connections in-universe with characters they can't support with. And then there's Scarlet.

Seriously what the hell.

Yeah Scarlet and Ryomas giant ship tease with each other

and then Shiro had to even look like Scarlet too

seriously, why can't they be together

http://www.nintendolife.com/news/2016/04/western_localisation_of_tokyo_mirage_sessions_fe_features_costume_and_age_changes

Oh boy, I can't wait for people to whine about Nintendo censoring things even though Atlus is the one handling localization.

*skims comments*

Oh look, I don't have to.

regarding all the bullshit over Fates would you honestly be surprised if there wasn't needless complaining over anything withing the first few minutes?

I just noticed fat bear.

Glory to him.

glory to fat bear

Btw, has anyone noticed that Tien's face is essentially Goku's w/out hair + a 3rd eye? Think about it...

What I've learned from Zelda games is that eyes are weak spots.

So he got an extra weak spot.

Edited by Naughx

photo-5281.png?_r=1461549715

Btw, has anyone noticed that Tien's face is essentially Goku's w/out hair + a 3rd eye and altered skin tone? Think about it...

maybe as a sign of his position as tragically, the only really competent human fighter

poor Yamcha and Krillin