• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

The Judecca had 58400 HP!? OMG, we're nearing the 65000 limit... and all this for a skill point, hahaha... well, the money's nice too.

Okay, now only Sarah is left... hmm, still not sure if I'm doing this process correctly. No more talk command or even battle quotes with Katz. Just in case, I'll have him defeat her...

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Katz, with the help of the Gain seishin... got from level 38 to 50 after defeating Sarah... which didn't triggered special dialogue either...

Ah well. Soon enough I'll see if I did it right... and that's it for Stage 54.

Alright, Stage 55. Got to neutralize the Solar Ray colony laser, defended by the remmants of Delaz Fleet. Good thing Gato has long ditched the GP-02 huh.

Not surprised to see the Solar Ray still around, considering the abrupt end of the One Year War, which means it never got to be used. Then again, back in the anime it could only fire once before overheating and explode... that should probably give a little forshadowing to this stage. Maybe.

Then again, the mission objective is to move a unit to the Solar Ray within 10 turns. Routing the enemy is an alternative, as always, but also within 10 turns. Probably the only issue is to move a unit, as the enemy is being competent for once and put battleships over all the Solar Ray tiles. Then again, 10 turns is still plenty of time. Only other thing to watch out is to keep doing the process to unlock something related to Gato.

Okay... time to start...

You know what, I just noticed that they've been airing DBZ movies... I'll do the stage tomorrow...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

delight works literally gave me the fucking middle finger

all I want is my free Irisviel

in fact, I was like earlier today

"hmm.. I wonder if Iri will get a heroic spirit at some point"

well here we fucking are, aren't we

this is not something to tmi about

ill come and find you, and kill your fucking family

*screams of internal damnation*