Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Not in this thread anyway.

anyway time to hop off

rip soledai, I guess?

I did it... I did it! Thanks Shu! With your Soul seishin and... that attack whose name I don't know because it's all in Kanji. It's even more powerful than the Black Hole Cluster. Hmm, wonder what's its name...

Man, he could deal a little over 33K HP damage of the Antenora's slightly over 36K... dude, why did you leave back at the Angel's Halo stage? Could've taken down the Jupitris with your help... well, at least stage's over... finally...
Wait, Shirakawa? He's playable? Edited by Balcerzak

Wait, Shirakawa? He's playable?

Yes. Well, so far only in one stage. Considering the amount of route splits this game has, it's possible he may have been playable in the ones I haven't gone through. Either way, Shu doesn't really have much availability in Alpha. That playable moment? Stage 59 of 67, and I think he left the group again. Maybe. All I have to deduce this was a single scene before Stage 60 with Masaki trying to find him abord the Excellion. Considering Stage 60 started with just Judau alone, I won't be able to check until the rest of the group catches up and I can see the deployment list.

Edited by Acacia Sgt