Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

aaaa the redead scream was too much

yeah that happened to me too... a lot

i'd turn off my gamecube in fear and once i did that before realizing i hadn't saved in a while man screw those things

ooo nice. wind waker is great ^^ i've been thinking of picking up the hd version myself but this one stream is satisfying all my nostalgia

Speaking of redead, replaying Ocarina of Time, I realized there were a lot of really creepy things in there. The Bottom of the Well and Shadow Temple are pretty creepy and the Dead Hand is a bunch of bloodied hand sticking out of the ground with a weird bloodied monster that comes out to chew on you when said bloody arms get a hold of you.

Never closed my game out of fear, but losing all that progress must be a pain.

Well, WWHD came with my Wii U, but I never got around to playing it. (though I have a lot of games to play and little times. I'm replaying Ace Attorney and Radiant Dawn as well as getting back into Monster Hunter. I have the Dangan Ronpa games I want to play, Tales of Symphonia AND I want to replay WWHD and the Metroid Prime games.)

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i'm [afraid of everything wind waker

just remembering the torture that playing it was makes me cry

but aren't you fine with playing bloodborne

unless the torture of WW came from sheer boredom hue

Oh, well it was still pretty clever. <~< Are you gonna get a cat too? ;)

Refresh my memory, what job was that again?

I was playing an FPS called FEAR: Perseus Mandate, it keeps getting put on hold because of other things, and I'm just now getting back into the swing of things.

Yes it is. But nah, apparently I'm allergic to them. :T Even though I had no problems a few years ago.

Some patient billing services. I was supposed to start on the 16th but well, I was already in the hospital.

Oooh. It sounds somewhat familiar but I might be imagining things.

Speaking of redead, replaying Ocarina of Time, I realized there were a lot of really creepy things in there. The Bottom of the Well and Shadow Temple are pretty creepy and the Dead Hand is a bunch of bloodied hand sticking out of the ground with a weird bloodied monster that comes out to chew on you when said bloody arms get a hold of you.

Never closed my game out of fear, but losing all that progress must be a pain.

Well, WWHD came with my Wii U, but I never got around to playing it. (though I have a lot of games to play and little times. I'm replaying Ace Attorney and Radiant Dawn as well as getting back into Monster Hunter. I have the Dangan Ronpa games I want to play, Tales of Symphonia AND I want to replay WWHD and the Metroid Prime games.)

dear lord i agree OoT was scary. and don't get me started on dead hand and the creepy fanart.

ya it sucked :(

haha, that's quite a list of games you're working through. the nostalgia must be calling you too!

(btw I love ur theme)

Redeads in WW were so easy

"REEEEEE-*boom*"

i laughed

Check the crystal ball

will do

exactly!

this only confuses me tbh

lol

imma be real peahats in WW are adorable

they make a sad cry when you kill them tho :'(

awww

i couldn't forgive them for knocking me out of the sky all those times

they had to go

imma be real peahats in WW are adorable

they make a sad cry when you kill them tho :'(

Their cry always made me feel bad for killing them :`<

lux your sig is beautiful

thanks, yo-

"thanks yours too" thanks i know

Got Ninja'd before I even read the comment WOW

dear lord i agree OoT was scary. and don't get me started on dead hand and the creepy fanart.

ya it sucked :(

haha, that's quite a list of games you're working through. the nostalgia must be calling you too!

(btw I love ur theme)

Funny is despite hating horror movies, I never had a problem with OoT even as a 7 year old kid.

Memories of summer time spending my time between playing Gamecube games, playing street hockey and going on swims with friends are indeed feeling me with nostalgia lately.

Thanks took me 2 hours yesterday to find it. Yours is quite pretty too!

Redead climbing on Link's back then trying to nom his brain.

Edited by Naughx

Redead climbing on your back then trying to nom your brain.

I used to find redead creepy because of that, but then I played Majora's Mask and saw redead doing the ballerina.