Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

Okay, next stage. Time to bring the battle to the Balmarians, who of course aren't gonna fight us directly first, but rather sending their Boazan and Campell vassals. Typical.

Of course, but first, with the Macross being banned from returning to Earth, there's the matter of where to place the civilians inside so to not bring them to the final battle. Thankfully the Moon and Colonies are more than happy to help out. And to my surprise, the Moon Cradle gets mentioned. Well, not by name. But anyone familiar with OG lore would know that "Giant shelter on the Moon built by Bian Zoldark and funded by Mao Industries (and in this continuity, by the Haran Foundation as well)" is referring to the Moon Cradle. So of course the enemy will attack at that moment.

So just the Macross, which the objective is to protect as well... but thankfully, I made the steps required to unlock Irm and his Huckebein EX. Or at least, not sure if he always shows and then joins or not, but for the time being he's here. And to the suprise of many, Musashi shows up in the modified Getter 1. Pretty much about almost 50 stages he has spent hospitilized... well, not anymore! That's right Getter fans, Musashi ain't dying in this SRW game!

So that's two units against Garuda and Highnel's forces. And admitedly, I don't find it a good start with just Musashi and Irm. At least the Macross can fight back even if it can't move from Von Braun. Of course, I expect the rest of the team show up...

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

VICTORY SCREECH

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

The FitnessGram™ Pacer Test is a multistage aerobic capacity test that progressively gets more difficult as it continues. The 20 meter pacer test will begin in 30 seconds. Line up at the start. The running speed starts slowly, but gets faster each minute after you hear this signal. [beep] A single lap should be completed each time you hear this sound. [ding] Remember to run in a straight line, and run as long as possible. The second time you fail to complete a lap before the sound, your test is over. The test will begin on the word start. On your mark, get ready, start.

"when i was in 7th grade and had to do the pacer test i tripped and fell on my gym coach ;-;"
random youtube comment

Alright, Londo Bell has showed up. Thankfully I don't think there's any risk of letting an enemy unit reach the Macross, just its survival. Since I doubt Musashi, Irm, and the V Teams would've been able to.

thanks, bro

that wont sell well

What is your in-detail job description if I may ask?

Will you be going from door to door or will you call people? Or is it something else entirely?

right now it's training

but from now on the sales part is more referrals from someone you know

someone you know will hit you up like "oh, this dude from this company is gonna call/visit and demo this knife to you because i refereed them to you"

something like that

so it's not some annoying salesperson calling/visit you out of the blue

Okay, stopping for now.

This stage ain't just filled with Boazan and Campell mechas, some Balmary are mixed there too. Bad thing my main starts on the opposite side of the map from the Macross. At least with high Move and W-Movement, I can send a few over there quick enough.

right now it's training

but from now on the sales part is more referrals from someone you know

someone you know will hit you up like "oh, this dude from this company is gonna call/visit and demo this knife to you because i refereed them to you"

something like that

so it's not some annoying salesperson calling/visit you out of the blue

Phew, I was afraid I'd wake up one day with my in-box filled with knife sales emails, my phone constantly ringing and you knocking on the door >v>