• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Man I really hope that anything posted relating to the new patch doesn't devolve into stupid namewanking debates

Edited by shinpichu

Man I really hope that anything posted relating to the new patch doesn't devolve into stupid namewanking debates

Same here, people should just have their opinions on which names they prefer and have done with it.

The only time I see a "namewanker" is when the holier-than-thou "right" namers try to shit on the "wrong" namers for their preference.

tbh you should just never shit on other peoples' preferences even if they're like objectively wrong (obviously that doesn't apply to this context but yeah)

My coworker was panicking when I arrived at work today because the computer with all the student's info, all of the tutor's contact info and schedules as well as register payments had been forcibly upgraded to Windows 10 during the night and nothing worked. The update even switched the keyboard to Azerty.

GG Windows. Force-feeding your new OS to people and messing with their stuff is a great way to warm them up to it.

My coworker was panicking when I arrived at work today because the computer with all the student's info, all of the tutor's contact info and schedules as well as register payments had been forcibly upgraded to Windows 10 during the night and nothing worked. The update even switched the keyboard to Azerty.

GG Windows. Force-feeding your new OS to people and messing with their stuff is a great way to warm them up to it.

i had been putting off an upgrade for a while, and then windows force updated to windows 10 while i was at school waiting to leave. i had to drive home with the computer updating in the back =(

then i downgraded again because my computer slowed down

then, in the exact same place at school a week or so later, my computer force upgraded to windows 10 again

My computer asked me to restart for updates last night too. I said "sure why not" and then it updated to Win10. The catch? It was already on Win10, so I don't know wtf it actually did...

the big corporations are asses

Did you Gus at least find the files or are they all gone?