Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You know, I'm glad Hikaru's newest Valkyrie has The Arrow of Fate rather than Dog Fighter as the BGM. I prefer the former over the latter. Although I think Arrow of Fate suits Roy better.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh, I do like Dog Fighter. I just simply like Arrow of Fate more. Either way, all of the Macross soundtrack is great. And when speaking of SRW Alpha, I'm also talking of Macross Plus's Dog Fight. But it doesn't have Information High, only in Alpha 3. In fact, Sharon Apple doesn't even appear until Alpha 3, despite both Alpha and Alpha Gaiden having Macross Plus. I still find it odd they included Plus when the original Macross storyline is still happening, as unlike playing with UC Gundam continuity, Macross continuity is much more strict on certain aspects.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Why can't it and Alpha 2 be on the PSN... only owning Alpha and Alpha Gaiden makes it incomplete.

In fact, why can't the rest of the PS2 games be there? Only Z is. Why not other Alpha games? Impact? MX? OGs and OGG? *sigh*

Back to the game... hehe, I find amusing that while I can't move the Macross, I can still transform it to its humanoid mode.

Oh, Usso now has W-Movement.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Haha, I just had an amusing thought.

If FE had a true W-Movement, that would be the most busted feature in the entire series.

And even more so if stacked with Galeforce... actually, Galeforce demonstrated how busted W-Movement would be.

Edited by Soledai

Haha, I just had an amusing thought.

If FE had a true W-Movement, that would be the most busted feature in the entire series.

And even more so if stacked with Galeforce... actually, Galeforce demonstrated how busted W-Movement would be.

Even SRW no longer has W-Movement. Although I think the ability remains for certain enemy bosses and stuff, but I'm not entirely sure. That was in the older games. I don't think it ever appeared again after Alpha Gaiden. Now it has something that is pretty much Galeforce but with a different name. Although I think SRW did it first. I know Z2 has it, and it was released one year before Awakening.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And Jangall defeated.

I'm a bit confused. From his last words it seems to all but state this killed him. But I'm pretty sure he shows up again in Alpha 2, so him wanting us to defeat Euzzeth as his death wish seems to be just that he only thinks he's gonna die... maybe. It's kinda clear both Heinel and Garuda aren't really into this, but Euzzeth pretty much has them blackmailed into it, as their planets are Balmary vassals. Plus keeping Oreana and Katherine as hostages...

Even SRW no longer has W-Movement. Although I think the ability remains for certain enemy bosses and stuff, but I'm not entirely sure. That was in the older games. I don't think it ever appeared again after Alpha Gaiden. Now it has something that is pretty much Galeforce but with a different name. Although I think SRW did it first. I know Z2 has it, and it was released one year before Awakening.

Good. Even though it made some fights intense, it also made some needlessly long. But I would've thought Masoukishin would keep it, at least. But alas.

Which is exactly where Awakening got it from. Yeah, Z2 and 2.2 have it. It was pretty amaze on the 00 Gundam team, and the Getter team.

Damn Ezekiels... their gravity barriers and high HP...

Good. Even though it made some fights intense, it also made some needlessly long. But I would've thought Masoukishin would keep it, at least. But alas.

Which is exactly where Awakening got it from. Yeah, Z2 and 2.2 have it. It was pretty amaze on the 00 Gundam team, and the Getter team.

To be honest, I don't know if the Masoukishin games kept it or dropped it. And I know that about intense. Specially for those with MAP weapons that could spam them twice. *Looks at those with Big Bang Wave*

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And Miia defeated. And this one I know she definitely dies. I also get a skill point if I defeat her before Garuda. And this is because killing her first triggers one of Combattler V's most important events. Garuda finding out he's not a flesh and blood Campellian, but rather a robot made by Oreana. Since right now about 5-6 more of him showed up. He's not even the first "Garuda". Considering Euzzeth also dabbles in clone technology, as Shapiro found out in a previous stage (to his misfortune apparently), combining it with Oreana's own cloning project makes sense for the narrative.

Too bad Garuda won't have his existential crisis in peace, as one of the clones pretty much resets him to factory settings or something like that. So now he's one more mindless clone of the bunch we have to destroy. Now that's even more tragic than his original anime self. I think.

Well, that's enough for today. Will contine on Monday or something.

It's because Dat Boi isn't good

no you're wrong

YOU'RE WRONG

ill come and find you via IP address and blow up your house for such a HORRBLE opinion

go die in a pit, you scum

this has been sarcasm, by your usual host