• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I know it was asked as a joke... but I do remember spell-checking quills being mentioned in one of the HP books. And banned from exams, go figure.

Alright, time to start the last stage of SRW Alpha. And Gunbuster fans rejoice, as it takes center stage.

Just the two Buster Machines versus tons of STMC... surely back-up will arrive for them, right? Right...?

Only the infant STMC are coming towards me. The adults are lining up for... something...

Okay, now I'm sure this cutscene dialogue is taken from the actual Gunbuster episode.

Cue...

And Gunbuster's here! Time to properly fight now...

Ugh, at this point about 3-4 adult STMC show up every turn... on the flip side, Gunbuster can two-shot them at best...

Oh lol, so now Tashiro shows up, revealing he stayed in the Excellion to ensure it can blow up properly, even if it means sacrificing himself. He's all up and ready for this noble act... when the Vice-Captain shows up. Then the NERV Bridge Crew trio shows up. All pretty much intent to help with that and same thing about the sacrifice thing. Tashiro's reaction was funny.

Okay, objective change. With Tashiro back I can control of the Excellion again. Now I have to move it to a tile on the opposite edge of the map... right where all the STMC gathered. Figures. Okay, time to break through! Well, after taking care of the ones actually attacking me...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And finally, help shows up! It's Shu Shirakawa. Naturally, the Granzon's black hole engine is capable of warping all the way here. Apparently he set-up a trap on the Balmarians, who are now currently trapped in Hyperspace.

Of course, he doesn't come alone. The Macross de-folds as well, having finally repaired the mechanism. Now the main party is here! Time to play this properly now...

Edited by Acacia Sgt