• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Wow, the STMC give me so much EXP. And now Heero has W-Movement.

Wait, which SRW game are you playing again, Acacia?

First Alpha game. Already at last stage.

Wait, did Alpha get a translation patch or something? That's the PSX one, right?

One of them. Best I know Alpha has a patch that translate... little bits and pieces. The fan translation project seems kinda dead, or at least, I haven't heard anything about it in a long while.

But I don't need any patch to play SRW! Well, maybe for the story, but story guides and my limited Japanese knowledge suffice for now. In any case, it's not like I could even patch my game. I bought it from the Japanese PSN on my PS3.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

One of them. Best I know Alpha has a patch that translate... little bits and pieces. The fan translation project seems kinda dead, or at least, I haven't heard anything about it in a long while.

But I don't need any patch to play SRW! Well, maybe for the story, but story guides and my limited Japanese knowledge suffice for now. In any case, it's not like I could even patch my game. I bought it from the Japanese PSN on my PS3.

Uh.

I know, like, 99% of the games are Japan-exclusive, but...

...don't you, like, need to be able to/have someone that can read Japanese pretty fluently for that stuff? Like, for what weapons do and shit?

I'm interested in where your knowledge of Japanese came from.

Uh.

I know, like, 99% of the games are Japan-exclusive, but...

...don't you, like, need to be able to/have someone that can read Japanese pretty fluently for that stuff? Like, for what weapons do and shit?

I'm interested in where your knowledge of Japanese came from.

I can read the Hiragana and Katakana, and understand a few of the Kanji. That plus repetition and deduction, and it's quite easy to play. That way I don't need to fully understand them to know which Seishin is which, the menus, the game mechanics, and that misc. stuff.

Well, back when I was a kid I went to a Japanese Language school. Didn't spend much time there, as it soon proved out of my league. Then over the years I picked up stuff here and then. Thanks to precisely stuff like SRW.

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I can read the Hiragana and Katakana, and understand a few of the Kanji. That plus repetition and deduction, and it's quite easy to play. That way I don't need to fully understand them to know which Seishin is which, the menus, the game mechanics, and that misc. stuff.

Well, back when I was a kid I went to a Japanese school. Didn't spend much time there, as it soon proved out of my league. Then over the years I picked up stuff here and then. Thanks to precisely stuff like SRW.

Oh. That's...actually kinda cool.

I mean, Kanji's a pretty fuckin' hard sub-language to learn, but hey, at least you went to a school for that stuff.

...now if only I could do the same...

>have parents

Uh.

You're puttin' some really weird images in my head there, Tristian.

Wow

thats like the rule of a superhero tho tbh

"no parents"

apparently the universe bent itself to shit when Flash dared try to save his mom

living parent's in superhero comics is too much for the universe

which is why they had to kill the third robins dad

Praise Blue Beetle

Blue Beetle is great

I dislike that on the enemy phase the RNG seems to not be so random...

I was going to make a witty comment on the fact that you spelled RNG wrong but then you FUCKING CHANGED IT

RAWRGH ACACIA WHY ;W;

Also I'm surprised Tristian hasn't commented on my new avatar yet considering he watches rasslin'.