• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Alright, I cleared a path. Now to move it the Excellion through... in two turns...

I'm not gonna rout here... no way...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

No, everyone itt (except you and I) is a gray homologous blob composed of internet memes.

I can't assist but what's amiss, miss Shirley?

Edited by Soledai

does taishanese count as cantonese

Close enough

No, everyone itt (except you and I) is a gray homologous blob composed of internet memes.

I can't assist but what's amiss, miss Shirley?

lmao I read gray as gay for a few seconds. >_>

I was just wondering what a phrase in Cantonese would be in English. Google just explains it but if there's like a close word in English to it, I'd prefer that.

Alright, I destroyed all the STMC I could just before moving the Excellion to the designated location. Well, I'll do that tomorrow.

I feel that way about Taishanese. :T I can't even speak it but I can listen to it.

anyway have you heard of "yeet hay"? I'm guessing it'd sound similar in Taishanese. what would the English equivalent be if you know

I feel that way about Taishanese. :T I can't even speak it but I can listen to it.

anyway have you heard of "yeet hay"? I'm guessing it'd sound similar in Taishanese. what would the English equivalent be if you know

something mouth?

i dunno, i guess it'd be blabbermouth?

something mouth?

i dunno, i guess it'd be blabbermouth?

huh

but it's more like a condition thingy from eating too much fried stuff or something

Once I finish with Alpha, I think I'm gonna go straight to Alpha Gaiden. Most likely will take me another good chunk of a year to finish that one as well, hehehe...

Ah... SRW is great...

Yes, that one! But is there like one word to explain it? @_@ I'm not sure I'm gonna be fond of explaining to others "so I ate too much of yin" or something.

"eating too much fried food makes me sick, eating too much ___ makes me sick, etc."