• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

what? Ew Shadow Dragon. I remember shit from that game.

WHAT IF THEY ONLY UNDERSTAND DANISH

I dunno what we're talking about anymore

I've played bits of Shadow Dragon before, but I'm really curious about it now that I've played FE1 and FE3 to see just how it compares.

One of the things is that FE3 changed the background history in FE1 pretty significantly and I wonder how much FE11 keeps of that or if it reverts to FE1 in some places... because FE11 seems to be more faithful to FE1 than to FE3 in most places.

THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE USING AN ANGLOPHONE SITE LIKE SF

Same.

FE10 has a lot of good stuff, but with it a lot of excess and it's oftentimes a tad slow. I'd recommend getting a pre-completed savefile so that you can play without map animations to get through some of the worse examples of that (or just to try out a blind HM playthrough if you feel like it).

well just because you don't remember anything doesn't make it bad

Oh but I do remember it was fucking terrible. FE12 is a total opposite though minus original MU.

(´・ω・`)

/gives suku

/takes the suku

I've played bits of Shadow Dragon before, but I'm really curious about it now that I've played FE1 and FE3 to see just how it compares.

One of the things is that FE3 changed the background history in FE1 pretty significantly and I wonder how much FE11 keeps of that or if it reverts to FE1 in some places... because FE11 seems to be more faithful to FE1 than to FE3 in most places.

THEN THEY SHOULDN'T BE USING AN ANGLOPHONE SITE LIKE SF

Same.

I wonder how it changed too now. Let me know when you get to it? I assume you haven't played the remakes either...

....oh right. Uh SHUT UP WITH YOUR LOGIC!

#fersona is actually quite a bit of fun

I wonder how it changed too now. Let me know when you get to it? I assume you haven't played the remakes either...

....oh right. Uh SHUT UP WITH YOUR LOGIC!

Well, from what I've seen already, FE11 seems to go mostly with FE3's canon. At least, references to the things that were changed in FE3 seem to be removed.

8]

It's annoying when I feel like I can barely eat anything, at least nothing much but then my body still gets hunger pangs. Especially if it's craving for something more than cereal or fruits.