• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

It feels like it's 80% the speed of an SRW, maybe I'm remembering wrong, I probably am.

Or maybe I should look at it the other way, it's not that this is slow, but that SRWs are faster. And I'm spoiled by it

I'll record an chapter for youtube and throw it up so you can take a look. I thought I remember Proto complaining about game speed. One of the official updates may have fixed things for him, but I can't recall. Or maybe it was the improved engine in the third installment?

god xenogears animation took forever.

like I swear you could get up make a sandwich go to the bathroom sit down and it'd still be going on.

and ps1 emulators don't have speed up.

man I love the game but going through all 70 hours of it can be tiring.

Yes they do

ePSXe does.

I'll record an chapter for youtube and throw it up so you can take a look. I thought I remember Proto complaining about game speed. One of the official updates may have fixed things for him, but I can't recall. Or maybe it was the improved engine in the third installment?

All right. o:

I haven't played the third, so I can't say for sure.

Edited by Soledai

fire emblem animations are weird for me.

If I'm doing well in the map I'll watch them all and enjoy my master plan play out beautifully.

If not I'll just skip them all using L or something and then on the next try turn them off out of impatience

lol.

I always skip them, no exception

don't tell me you don't like fe9 animations man come on

Nothing better than animations on in a long FE9 late game chapter with dolphin running at 70% speed and the game speed set to slow =)

I always skip them, no exception

Nothing better than animations on in a long FE9 late game chapter with dolphin running at 70% speed and the game speed set to slow =)

aww yiss

doesn't fe9 also have relatively long map animations when you have animations off or you can disable those completely too

aww yiss

doesn't fe9 also have relatively long map animations when you have animations off or you can disable those completely too

Yeah, it also has long map animations, and they can't be skipped

I have to admit that i sort of like those, tho. The mounted units attacking one is pretty nice and funny

As much as I love to play chess, I would not want to play with a timer. Too much stress.

Then again, time-less chess stresses me out anyway. But for different reasons.

playing with timer at 5 minutes for each is the only way to play chess really

actally that might still be much it's been so long since i played

5 minutes is 285 seconds too long

I didn't use the voice patch... because at the time I read it, there wasn't one.

But otherwise, I expected a report back. Can you believe it just gets better after starting good?