• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

yeah I did. You think I would've stayed up until 4 in the morning if I didn't enjoy it?

...Good point. WELL... uh... You can watch a 20+ hour speedrun of Sen 2 if you want? -3-

rip #fersona

rip shirley

will it be streamed?

Nah. I mean if it's like a shorter game, I would, but... well... From calculating the lengths of the suku videos of Sen 2, it seems the ENTIRE game will take me like 20+ hours to speedrun. SO YEAH. Who the hell would stay up 20+ hours to watch me speedrun Sen 2?

If someone says they would, I'll shoot them in the face. I mean... (´・ω・`)

O: !!

But are you ready!?

YES. Edited by Altina Orion

I think the only games I could properly speed run would be Mario 3, Sonic 2 and Metroid Zero Mission, but I don't tend to go for any times, especially in Mario 3 considering I love like every single level in that game.

Nah. I mean if it's like a shorter game, I would, but... well... From calculating the lengths of the suku videos of Sen 2, it seems the ENTIRE game will take me like 20+ hours to speedrun. SO YEAH. Who the hell would stay up 20+ hours to watch me speedrun Sen 2?

If someone says they would, I'll shoot them in the face. I mean... (´・ω・`)

20 hours?

goodness

best of luck

ω`)

20 hours?

goodness

best of luck

ω`)

20 PLUS.

Thanks. o/

wow shirley

Thanks!

What would you shoot me with if I said I would?

Excellent.

Maybe.

Well... I just realised I booked myself for the mornings for this week so the earliest would be Friday... and I should do a practice speedrun too so... WE'LL SEE. But it'll be soon regardless. ;)

And lots of it.

Maybe.

Well... I just realised I booked myself for the mornings for this week so the earliest would be Friday... and I should do a practice speedrun too so... WE'LL SEE. But it'll be soon regardless. ;)

I know but what are you gonna shoot me with?

Oh my! Who knows, it might take less than 20 hours, but I wish you luck on your practice run too.

I know but what are you gonna shoot me with?

Oh my! Who knows, it might take less than 20 hours, but I wish you luck on your practice run too.

Suku gun.

Nope. It'll take about 27-28 hours from calculating the suku videos. And then again I also lost some footage but I calculated the amount I guessed I lost. At most, 30 hours. @_@ Well, I'm gonna do a practice run tomorrow after my therapy assuming it's in the morning and then the real one on the weekend. o/ Maybe I'll stream it but then the quality will suck because my internet sucks balls.