• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

oh come on it's one fucking boss. Remember when you rekt gundyr, vordt, the fucking tree with legs, crystal sage, deacons of the dank, abyss watchers, wolnir? they were fucking pathetic!

bloodborne from the gate had papa gascoigne, vicar amelia, blood-starved beast and that was just the warm-up

and also old hunters exists which is a difficulty above the entire fucking series.

there was NO boss in then story of the souls games as tough as this one, I'm being 100% serious.

Like, yeah, all the other DS3 bosses until now were easy, but it's like they took all the difficulty they were supposed to have and PILED it in a single boss. This is like 5 times harder than fighting super ornstein and super smough simultaneously

But bed /Ibelieveyou

Fineeeee. I did quit and gonna make that file into some more resources file or something. I'll go to bed theeeeeen. Before the nausea get worse.

Btw Souls people,

I have a PS4, should I get Bloodborne or Dark Souls 3 when I can?

Both.

Fineeeee. I did quit and gonna make that file into some more resources file or something. I'll go to bed theeeeeen. Before the nausea get worse.

Good. >~>

I hope you feel better tomorrow.

You know, I should be obligated to vote Dark Souls 3. They're both extremely good games, though, and Bloodborne's aesthetic is better if you prefer the Gothic Horror stuff to the knights and dragons stuff. You should really pick based on aesthetic, because the rest of the games are, to be honest, close to equal.

Unless you want an active PvP community. Then you should probably look elsewhere.

As to why I'm showing up to answer literally this question and nothing else? Well.

Bye.

You know, I should be obligated to vote Dark Souls 3. They're both extremely good games, though, and Bloodborne's aesthetic is better if you prefer the Gothic Horror stuff to the knights and dragons stuff. You should really pick based on aesthetic, because the rest of the games are, to be honest, close to equal.

Unless you want an active PvP community. Then you should probably look elsewhere.

As to why I'm showing up to answer literally this question and nothing else? Well.

Bye.

Well I appreciate the detailed post but, uh, bye i guess

hey remember when you harvested my salt back in conquest lunatic for your own enjoyment.

this is my revenge.

GIT GUD.

i was thinking the same lol

i spent the whole day trying to beat that boss

my reflexes just suck tho =(