Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

> BBS

Aqua, 100%, Mysterious Figure, no cure spells.

Not because I just saw an lp of BBS earlier at all or anything.

wehh i already beat lingering sentiment in kh2fm+ a long time ago what more do you want from me

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

everyone who makes loud noises at night:

Die

Holding on to this post, just in case that day comes when you become a loud and eccentric rebelrouser, like the rest of those hooligans

wehh i already beat lingering sentiment in kh2fm+ a long time ago what more do you want from me

Hmmm, okay, you can use cures. I wish you luck.

In hindsight, I don't think you can win against mysterious figure without healing.

I'm going to turn 30 in two weeks. I've spent the last several weeks trying to convince myself this is a good thing.

She's definitely worth using

Oh. Uh. Okay.

That's kind of an odd question to ask.

That'd be the point of the practicing, young lady.

Never. Not for picking units to use. <_<

I'm going to turn 30 in two weeks. I've spent the last several weeks trying to convince myself this is a good thing.

Turning 30 is no different than turning any age in your twenties. If it helps you, my old psychiatrist told me that twenties is for making mistakes and thirties is for...something like learning from those mistakes and stuff. Like knowing more stuff. That was the gist of it.

But honestly, turning 30 is no different than any other age. It's just a number.

Edited by Cirno

A friend of mine did, almost exactly the same thing

Have a bunch of people refer to you as young lady

How so?

Turning 30 is no different than turning any age in your twenties. If it helps you, my old psychiatrist told me that twenties is for making mistakes and thirties is for...something like learning from those mistakes and stuff. Like knowing more stuff. That was the gist of it.

But honestly, turning 30 is no different than any other age. It's just a number.

Yeah, it's a number, but it's also the cutoff for what could be considered young adulthood. Now, I'm middle-aged.

Edited by Rezzy

Soon we'll be thirty years old, our songs have been sold

we've traveled around the world and we're still roaming

soon we'll be thirty years old...

Yeah, it's a number, but it's also the cutoff for what could be considered young adulthood. Now, I'm middle-aged.

what no

What are you on.

That's for the forties yo.

How so?

I might be misremembering it, I think it wasn't so much her age that was bothering her, but something else. Honestly I can't remember it that well.

I just call her young lady because I'm older than her, despite being younger

In any case, have you looked at it from the other way? Since you can't figure out what's good about turning 30, let me ask what's bad about it? You can't use middle-aged as a con.

I might be misremembering it, I think it wasn't so much her age that was bothering her, but something else. Honestly I can't remember it that well.

I just call her young lady because I'm older than her, despite being younger

In any case, have you looked at it from the other way? Since you can't figure out what's good about turning 30, let me ask what's bad about it? You can't use middle-aged as a con.

Well, I've always said getting old is better than the alternative. I suppose I'm eligible to run for the US Senate, now, if I ever wanted to.

Also

Rezzy's posting in HHH 9HHbTXl.png

Edited with actual pogchamp.

Ah, I didn't realize that this was a cause for celebration.

@Chen: Happy Early Birthday, I've got a birthday coming up, too.

My insomnia has been returning lately. How annoying.

I've been up since 5:00AM and I'm not tired at all, being 1:30 local time. Thankfully, I don't have to do anything besides wait for people to install appliances tomorrow.