Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i can't wear dresses and skirts, i can't

the few times i did i got super teased about it and now i only wear jeans

even when its like 100 out

Really? Why would you be teased over something like that?

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Oh. Good. Then you can wear dresses and skirts because those are superior to pants. I barely wear any pants that aren't pajamas. And hell yeah, it's like you don't wanna cut yourself but damn those uh... area.

Awww... well there's always stockings and stuff!

Oh. GOOD. Make him do it more. >D

Yessssssssss, and I know what you mean knicking yourself isn't fun :(

I LOVE STOCKINGS I forgot I could wear those for coverage whoops but yes I love those and thigh-highs esp mmmm they look so good

I sure will

Oh you're all right, Lettooce

Also hey

Yay, and hey yo

Really? Why would you be teased over something like that?

because i'm fat

well the event that kinda turned me off of dresses was i was basically wearing a dress during school

there was a kid who liked to tease people and he just kinda slid his hand up my leg and went "girls like you should wear dresses more often" then he paused and said "damn you need to shave your legs, nevermind"

i probably should be happy he was so turned off but i might have went home crying and never worn a dress since

[10:22:48 PM] Tristian S.: http://prntscr.com/btuaq8
[10:23:37 PM] Tristian S.: [10:23:15 PM] Tristian S.: http://prntscr.com/btuau3
[10:23:27 PM] Tristian S.: http://prntscr.com/btuawm

: (

My friend told me that anime was good. I watched it and got really bored with seeing this guy destroy everything. No tension whatsoever.

My friend told me that anime was good. I watched it and got really bored with seeing this guy destroy everything. No tension whatsoever.

it's ok. it's just jesus at work

gonna have to see it myself some time

it looks interesting enough

I KNOW RIGHT. Ein actually even brought that up before. It's like females don't need pockets and just need to carry their purses/bags. :| It's stupid.

I don't always like carrying stuff around. I just want to be able to keep my phone, wallet, and hand sanitizer on my person at all times.

I heard women clothes have either shitty or no pockets as a ploy to get them to buy purses and shit

I don't know if thats true but I believe it anyway

I think that might be tinfoil hat territory.

Id buy a little vest or coat or somethings for pocket convenience

Though the coat thing would be a problem because..

>summer

I LOVE NICE VESTS I have one thats super stylish and I'd love more but its too hot to wear this time of year :(

I don't think I even own a vest, although I'm not sure how much pocket space that would give.

I believe that too. And I hate wearing pants so...

But then when I'm with Ein, I can also just make him carry the small necessities I have. -3-

A coat would be a problem for me in California all year round. And I don't wear vests.

Skirts are superior to pants, I also think kilts are really sexy, and think more guys should wear them.

I hate wearing pants too omg I usually just wear them because my hair grows back too quickly and I'm not always in the mood to shave...why must I get gorilla legs

I wanna start wearing dresses more

yes its a win-win

YEAH I used to be like that too but then I just shave in the shower when I remember. But I know right. ;w; We both have gorilla legs. Though mine aren't that long but I just get self-conscious yes.

do it I'm always wearing dresses and skirts lmao. Even in the winter.

Yes. Do it with the supernerd when you guys are together in person again.

Yeah, but do you guys have flaming Scottish red leg hair? I think I've got the thickest leg hair known to man.

i can't wear dresses and skirts, i can't

the few times i did i got super teased about it and now i only wear jeans

even when its like 100 out

Why'd you get teased for that?

Oh. Good. Then you can wear dresses and skirts because those are superior to pants. I barely wear any pants that aren't pajamas. And hell yeah, it's like you don't wanna cut yourself but damn those uh... area.

Awww... well there's always stockings and stuff!

Oh. GOOD. Make him do it more. >D

I like stockings, but the thigh highs usually only come to my knees, since I'm a bit on the tall side.

because i'm fat

well the event that kinda turned me off of dresses was i was basically wearing a dress during school

there was a kid who liked to tease people and he just kinda slid his hand up my leg and went "girls like you should wear dresses more often" then he paused and said "damn you need to shave your legs, nevermind"

i probably should be happy he was so turned off but i might have went home crying and never worn a dress since

Oh, one of those... wait, how young was he?

Why'd you get teased for that?

copy/paste from earlier but

because i'm fat

Oh, one of those... wait, how young was he?

same age as i was - it was in eight grade

i haven't worn a dress since and i won't until i get married

super good spell that like... it has no drawbacks - it gives speed, iirc skill, and defensive buffs

Hmm... But that requires using Hayato. He's not really... I dunno.

Yessssssssss, and I know what you mean knicking yourself isn't fun :(

I LOVE STOCKINGS I forgot I could wear those for coverage whoops but yes I love those and thigh-highs esp mmmm they look so good

I sure will

YEAH. >_>

gg! That's what I did in late 2014 during some... dumb stuff but yeah. Not really fond of thigh-highs myself but that's just me. Actually well, maybe. I might try some during the winter here.

because i'm fat

wtf that's sexual harrassment

yes that's her name

oh you

;)

i always preferred

even though it is the theme to my nightmares are a child

Ahh, that's the one I was looking for. o:

Same actually

Yay, and hey yo

How're things?

in pretty sure kilts were designed so men could wear skirts and be relatively comfortable doing so

though honestly they are less common now

Edited by Tryhard

Hmm... But that requires using Hayato. He's not really... I dunno.

wtf that's sexual harrassment

hayato isn't worth it i agree

and yeah its sexual harassment but when i told a teacher and the teacher told the principal they basically replied with "boys will be boys its just teasing"

it's ok. it's just jesus at work

gonna have to see it myself some time

it looks interesting enough

The concepts are interesting and it looks nice, but most of the characters are bland and/or annoying. Just to show how much we should love this guy, his own sister crushes on him hard. I'm pretty sure she comes on to him in her underwear at one point.

>anime

>good

rekt

hayato isn't worth it i agree

and yeah its sexual harassment but when i told a teacher and the teacher told the principal they basically replied with "boys will be boys its just teasing"

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so it's kinda bad

What the fuck

yeaaaaaaaaaaaaaaah so it's kinda bad

What the fuck

you can blow past kids and it'll be fine though yeah

yeah i know, i'm happy i'm out of school and in college now ;w;

in pretty sure kilts were designed so men could wear skirts and be relatively comfortable doing so

have you ever worn one?

Edited by Nobody

i see rezzy and chen right next to eachother in users reading this topic

and i saw it as "Rezzy-Chan"

>.>

i would wear the shit out of a kilt

The concepts are interesting and it looks nice, but most of the characters are bland and/or annoying. Just to show how much we should love this guy, his own sister crushes on him hard. I'm pretty sure she comes on to him in her underwear at one point.

oh my

i'll keep that in mind if i ever do check it

Edited by Trisitei

YEAH. >_>

gg! That's what I did in late 2014 during some... dumb stuff but yeah. Not really fond of thigh-highs myself but that's just me. Actually well, maybe. I might try some during the winter here.

yes ;_;

I see I see. Well it might be worth a shot to try them out if you want, but you don't gotta! you do you

How're things?

Been ok for the most part, some good and some bad here and there but I'm alright overall. How're you?