Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

dork

wow wow wow

On the bright side your keyblade can now be a gun

ah yes, the true weakness of the darkness...

bullets

i know its not actual bullets the keygun shoots sh

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I partially thought you meant actual drinking though.

Now now, I wouldn't go that far.

You are relatively new here, so it'll take a bit of time. Just a bit.

I was being facetious about drinking enough alcohol for two.

Oh well, thanks.

You can also beat up heartless with a pirate ship and tea cups how great is that

i've seen the videos to know what it looks like but i love the mental image of sora summoning a pirate ship and using it like a keyblade

[1:10:49 AM] DavidSW: there was this one time when we were on a water park trip
[1:10:57 AM] DavidSW: and I was in the wave pool
[1:11:07 AM] DavidSW: and I went too deep in
[1:11:32 AM] DavidSW: and I couldn't get above the water or go back
[1:11:47 AM] DavidSW: and this friend of mine was there
[1:12:02 AM] DavidSW: and he saw me struggling
[1:12:25 AM] DavidSW: and he just kinda pushed me a little the other way
[1:12:38 AM] DavidSW: and then I was fine
[1:12:40 AM] Kim: wow
[1:13:00 AM] DavidSW: and I was like "dude holy shit I was drowning"
[1:13:13 AM] DavidSW: except kid me didn't say holy shit
[1:13:51 AM] DavidSW: it's funny cause I was drowning and all he did was casually push me a little
[1:14:23 AM] DavidSW: there was this other water park trip
[1:14:37 AM] DavidSW: we'd be paired up with a buddy right
[1:15:03 AM] DavidSW: and I was paired with this one kid I specifically found really annoying
[1:15:35 AM] DavidSW: and I'm just "uuuggghhhhhhhhh" inside
[1:16:13 AM] DavidSW: we got separated near the end of the day
[1:16:22 AM] DavidSW: and I couldn't find him
[1:16:33 AM] DavidSW: at this point in the day I was done
[1:16:56 AM] DavidSW: so I just went and chilled in the wave pool like "I'll let him find me"
[1:17:21 AM] Kim: lmao
[1:17:26 AM] DavidSW: one of the chaperones found me first
[1:17:41 AM] DavidSW: I don't remember if I got in trouble or not
[1:17:48 AM] DavidSW: but they were annoyed

Edited by DavidSW

Maaaaaaaaaan. I'm totally following this dude's strats for speedrunning Revelation and I'm like finishing the chapter in a turn or two earlier than his run. Though sometimes I take longer because of dumb shit.

I GOT GUD

Edited by Cirno

Maaaaaaaaaan. I'm totally following this dude's strats for speedrunning Revelation and I'm like finishing the chapter in a turn or two earlier than his run. Though sometimes I take longer because of dumb shit.

I GOT GUD

should go to a GDQ event one day

I decided to record the turns I took for each mission and will upload it as soon as it's done rolling. \o/

I can't sleep so I decided not to sleep.

should go to a GDQ event one day

I WANT TO SO BADLY.

Funny enough it looks like drive forms are a thing that won't be returning

why

that was like my favorite thing they added to kh2, that genuinely breaks my heart

eyyy

what? They confirmed that ages ago that drive forms are returning. They've just.... yet to actually show them in action

Edited by Hero-King

When did that happen

Interviews with Nomura, himself.

Mr. Nomura, I see that Sora is dressed in new duds. With your history of costume design, are we going to see changing outfits to go with form changes like in Kingdom Hearts II?

Yes. Form changes are being considered to bring back. I have enjoyed making different designs for different abilities in the past.

June 17, 2015

-- It seems like the KINGDOM HEARTS II’s Drive Forms and Keyblade transformations were merged. How many kinds of forms will there be?

Nomura: It is a system that has evolved from KINGDOM HEARTS II and it is somewhat close to it.

-- I see. For each form, it seems likely the gameplay changes.

Nomura: In addition to the Keyblade transformations for Sora, it becomes possible to maneuver using specific forms and actions. There will be many battle choices. Take whatever strategy, it will be up to the player. Of course, for those who button mash will have an exhilarating experience but for those who want technical fights will also find fun making combinations. In addition to the Keyblade transformations, there is still the Attraction Flow to be appreciated.

June 24, 2015 via Famitsu translations

Edited by Hero-King

That's pretty cool. My last name, so direct male line through my father or whatever also apparently has some prestige to it, being one of the groups that came to England after the Norman invasion. I wonder why my ancestors came over to America, if they had it so good in the British Isles. I've also got Welsh and Irish in me.

Just because leaders of the clan were doing well doesn't mean that everyone extended from them were - they would try to look after their own, but not everyone was as fortunate.

Scottish and Irish migrations were pretty common. Many thought they could have a more prosperous life in North America as England, Ireland and Scotland were almost continually in conflicts and turmoil and eventually as part of the union of Great Britain they had to get involved in British matters that they may not want to have anything to do with too. Many others worked successful trading industries.

"Trade with Scotland continued to flourish after independence. The tobacco trade was overtaken in the nineteenth century by the cotton trade, with Glasgow factories exporting the finished textiles back to the United States on an industrial scale."

Some may have been disgruntled with the union of Great Britain in 1707 as it was widely known that Scottish nobles and officials were blatantly bribed in order to sign the union between England and Scotland at the time. While the clan chief/leader may have agreed to it, doesn't mean that the extended clan did. Considering America decided to kick out Britain 70 years later, resentment may have been lingering around this time.

The amount of Americans that have Irish ancestry is about 33.3~ million, which is more than five times the population of Northern Ireland + the Republic of Ireland today, especially in places like Massachusetts. Scottish ancestry is about 8% of Americans, but Scottish and Irish Canadians both account for ~15% of the population each. Even Nova Scotia is latin for "New Scotland".

Edited by Tryhard