Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'm ambivalent about going out ehhhhhhhhg hg hghhhhhhhhhgh

I feel cute sometimes, probs feel cuter if my parents weren't constantly mooching my money so I'd have some to spend and I could actually BUY SHIT
..would also need to know what makeup looks good on me and how to apply it I know theres tutorials out there but theres like a lot so its overwhelming and I don't know who to trust aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaa

eh
in the end, it's nothing much to really feel left out

and besides it sounds like you dont need much initiative to get out if you were out before :v

I agree but at the same time I'm like, I dunno

and I only went out because my friends were free and offered and I was up for it, usually its hard to go out and I wish I could go out alone but my parents probably wouldn't allow it and even if they did I'm not sure if I'd feel safe I'm always contradicting myself when it comes to how I feel about going out

yeah but you can still change it!!

Why can't you play it? I downloaded it anyway but fuck if I go out. And there's literally NOTHING around me!

Hopefully yes!

I don't have a data plan and my tablet is incomptatible with it, so I'd need that and a phone that supports it ;_; Also wtf man I'd imagine there'd be more stuff where you live theres probably nothing here

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

@self-loathing

I hate everyone too

@Lettuce

There's nothing here because I'm in a residential area. SO YEAH. Maybe if I go to another city or even Ein's place/city....

There's a good edgy and there's a bad edgy, though.

you're going to have to ask esteemed serenes forest dot net user BluBlaDe for the latter, i'm pretty sure he's an actual misanthrope, I just joke about it but don't go past 'cynical'

Edited by Tryhard

i'm worse than gundam

i'm machine gundam!

thats pretty bad

I'm ambivalent about going out ehhhhhhhhg hg hghhhhhhhhhgh

I agree but at the same time I'm like, I dunno

and I only went out because my friends were free and offered and I was up for it, usually its hard to go out and I wish I could go out alone but my parents probably wouldn't allow it and even if they did I'm not sure if I'd feel safe I'm always contradicting myself when it comes to how I feel about going out

just too hot around there?

/pat

i see

i'd say maybe plan a day out

a day you knows gonna be good and have a nice time out there

or something like that

maybe it'd make more sense if i thought about it more