• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Lolbadversion

Gotta record when my throat isn't so effed up... or I have some sleep and shit. >.<

Ah well. #Itried #happybelatedbday #hopethatcaketastedgood

https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B6OglZDNerRTNEFfMERuaHAyM0k/view?usp=drivesdk

actually, that was pretty good! i can't sing half as good as you

did you practice your singing somewhere or something?

If I allowed myself to be more of a dreamer... I woulda tried going for a music program or musical theatre program after highschool... but eh, confidence/insecurity can be two sides of the same coin sometimes... if that makes sense? XD

Night, Glad it was amusing at least.

Wow

Thanks, man

I'll give them a look

After I wake up that is >.>

yeah

i don't much care for him so far tbh

just thought he was some new guy to fill in the ranks haha

his design interests me enough

Gonna give him a chance

If I allowed myself to be more of a dreamer... I woulda tried going for a music program or musical theatre program after highschool... but eh, confidence/insecurity can be two sides of the same coin sometimes... if that makes sense? XD

Night, Glad it was amusing at least.

true, i think of myself as the best and also a little shit who almost amounts to nothing. though it's not mutually exclusive, so whatever

not even college choir? does that exist?

good night, have a nice sleep, don't let anything crooked get you

*2-month old blue computer gives me blue screen of something or other; joy*

anyone seen the tales of zesteria anime? any good? I meant to try the game, but if the anime is anything to watch, i'll rather save myself some money.

Don't forget to check the event viewer to see what caused it, scan your pc for any viruses, and all that good stuff.

Also I haven't seen the anime, and I hear the game is bad overall, but varied opinions say the gameplay is pretty decent.

Weeb.

kinda yeah

I still haven't seen 2014 Godzilla

I heard it was decent

i liked it probably more then i should have, but then again its been an insane long time since i last saw a godzilla movie

i can't say its the best or my favorite, that would be gmk but i thought it was actually pretty good... the only thing i can distinctly say is that the humans (besides walter white-i mean...) are pretty damn bland and it feels like it focuses on them more then the normal godzilla movies... and at least those had some interesting/funny humans

it does have my current favorite godzilla design... lotta people say he's too fat, i think he's great looking - he comes off as old, a veteran with scars... and kinda adorable looking to me, i wanna pet his snoot