• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

who is it?

Mai, she's been one of my characters since I played old school Fatal Fury, along with Terry and Andy Bogard

And a few others like Kim and stuff.

Also this KoF tutorial is kind of old (ok 7 years old, but it still applies to 14 from what I've seen) for people trying it out.

Edited by Jedi

me too

just don't make it as bad as sfv

kill off patroklos and pyrrha

make zwei and viola the new mcs

should have been in that one skype call where he just kept ranting about patroklos

man you know who i miss

tumblr_n10ddzeFqZ1rtw8b8o1_400.gif

who?

fight me 1v1 we'll see who's the shittiest fighting game player

you two get kof 2002 or 98 um. duke it out

fight me 1v1 we'll see who's the shittiest fighting game player

What game though

me too

just don't make it as bad as sfv

kill off patroklos and pyrrha

make zwei and viola the new mcs

I'm almost positive you're better than me

I kind of want a new MC who's actually cool to show up and just beat the shit out of Patroklos or something

Mai, she's been one of my characters since I played old school Fatal Fury, along with Terry and Andy Bogard

And a few others like Kim and stuff.

Also this KoF tutorial is kind of old (ok 7 years old, but it still applies to 14 from what I've seen)

>>terry

shit good taste

i don't care much for mai but i blame the hype/oversaturation about her more then hating the character

not a bad playstyle though!!

What game though

I'm almost positive you're better than me

I kind of want a new MC who's actually cool to show up and just beat the shit out of Patroklos or something

i just realized i fucked up i meant scv not sfv damn you five

and yeah i do too, patroklos sucks, pyrrha sucks, the only newcomers i cared for were zwei and viola... THEY ALSO TOOK MY DAMN MAIN AWAY! I USED HER PLAYSTYLE FOR MOST OF MY CHARACTERS! (seong mi-na)

should have been in that one skype call where he just kept ranting about patroklos

who?

i should have been

also how dare you

>>terry

shit good taste

i don't care much for mai but i blame the hype/oversaturation about her more then hating the character

Yeah, Mai didn't use to be quite as overhyped and her character was really exaggerated over the course of KoF, after the Fatal Fury games were mostly done, the damage has been done for quite some time haha.

Edited by Jedi

I need to start playing Melty again, I think i'm a weird brand of fighting game fan.

I find the most enjoyment out of Smash, KoF, DoA and Melty.

If they ever make a tournament styled Dragon Ball game on a home console, I will be the best at it, regardless of how long it would take.

Yeah, Mai didn't use to be quite as overhyped and her character was really exaggerated over the course of KoF, after the Fatal Fury games were mostly done, the damage has been done for quite some time haha.

agreed

at least i can say "it could be worse"

fitin gaems are gud

It's ok

there might be a chance in the future

ash will always live on

always live on in my weird shrine

agreed

at least i can say "it could be worse"

Yeah, and her style is still super fun! I tend to find the most enjoyment out of the characters who started all the way back in Fatal Fury, but I always at least try some of the new characters.

What surprises me most is that Nakoruru, who's from another SNK fighter I used to play quite a bit, Samurai Shodown, is in this game. I'm gonna have to see how she transitioned from Shodown in terms of moves haha.

Yeah, and her style is still super fun! I tend to find the most enjoyment out of the characters who started all the way back in Fatal Fury, but I always at least try some of the new characters.

What surprises me most is that Nakoruru, who's from another SNK fighter I used to play quite a bit, Samurai Shodown, is in this game. I'm gonna have to see how she transitioned from Shodown in terms of moves haha.

honestly you know who i'm still waiting for? rock howard

sigh

i pass the time and crying by watching saltybet and seeing the tons of kof fighter clones who are mostly kula

honestly you know who i'm still waiting for? rock howard

sigh

i pass the time and crying by watching saltybet and seeing the tons of kof fighter clones who are mostly kula

Rock would be nice to see again, I used him quite a bit in Garou, and Capcom vs SNK 2.

I'm not even really into SNK and I still know enough to go "Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha"

tfw i'll only be able to see rock in dating sims

Rock would be nice to see again, I used him quite a bit in Garou, and Capcom vs SNK 2.

i miss him about as much as i miss terry's old outfit

so a lot tbh

my money's on David

same