Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

I'm currently working on a few playthroughs again for my channel, FE3, Actraiser and i'm gonna add DBZ Supersonic warriors to that pile along with some others.

Supersonic Warriors has a small poll though I'd like some people to put in for though please? http://www.poll-maker.com/poll760155x90494D6c-31

By the way you can vote multiple times in this poll so I just casually brought the Gohan vote from 1 to 5

Just thought I'd let you know

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

By the way you can vote multiple times in this poll so I just casually brought the Gohan vote from 1 to 5

Just thought I'd let you know

Yeah I figured lol, Strawpoll didn't let me do as many options though and that was the one with ID check :<

It was pretty easy, actually!

Here's what I say for the very least:

(Napa) cabbage

[ingredients for the batter]

optional: [the sauces and/or the seaweed sprinkles, if you want]

optional: anything else, including vegetables and meats

Buying for the most essential ingredients shouldn't be too much on the wallet; the sauces and the optional ingredients would be the most costly.

A couple options are you make it but be like a bare minimum for one serving (or add on if you want) or when you go to try okonomiyaki at the restaurant that you bring a friend along and split it--but asking first how big the plate is. An okonomiyaki I had at a restaurant was massive, filling a large plate easily.

Yeah but I've never cooked anything complicated! Especially with oil stuff.

...Neither have I really gone for such grocery shopping. Like for cabbage or any vegetables. Hm, I suppose it does seem simple... Hopefully I won't end up burning something. >_>

The sauces might be more costly but I'd expect it'll add to the taste so... bleh. I could just window shop at the supermarket and calculate the prices of the stuff I'd want to try... Maybe I'll also try to convince Ein to go to the restaurant and try it tomorrow. Hopefully it's a freaking big plate so it can be split between us.

...Neither have I really gone for such grocery shopping. Like for cabbage or any vegetables. Hm, I suppose it does seem simple... Hopefully I won't end up burning something. >_>

The sauces might be more costly but I'd expect it'll add to the taste so... bleh. I could just window shop at the supermarket and calculate the prices of the stuff I'd want to try... Maybe I'll also try to convince Ein to go to the restaurant and try it tomorrow. Hopefully it's a freaking big plate so it can be split between us.

Maybe get Ein to help you cook

it can be a nice moment! 8]

I remember seeing a recipe for okonomiyaki sauce

i can send it to you if you want

but those last bits sound really good too

for ingredients that is

Aw. Haha. I've been cooking for a bit so I can understand starting out. The oils are there to make sure the ingredients don't burn and stick to the pan while giving some flavor to the overall dish. It's pretty much like using butter or cooking spray but healthier and tastier. And no worries, I'm still learning about shopping for vegetables as well. :)

The Kewpie mayonnaise itself can be $7. So yeah, as long as the plate is big enough, go ahead and split it!

Goona in HHH? What a sight to see first thing in the morning.

Hey Dusk! Just a little cooking talk in the morning, haha.

Goona in HHH? What a sight to see first thing in the morning.

Also, Steak an' Shake sounds awful. Never heard of it before.

i am bad at describing

tis actually really good for a fast food joint imo

Maybe get Ein to help you cook

it can be a nice moment! 8]

I remember seeing a recipe for okonomiyaki sauce

i can send it to you if you want

but those last bits sound really good too

for ingredients that is

HEY THAT WORKS TOO! I'd probably try the cooking at his place instead because more room and an actual kitchen. >_>

I think the first link Dual Dragons sent also had something about how to make a homemade okonomizaki sauce so I think that works.

Yeah, it sounds like a good idea. o/

Aw. Haha. I've been cooking for a bit so I can understand starting out. The oils are there to make sure the ingredients don't burn and stick to the pan while giving some flavor to the overall dish. It's pretty much like using butter or cooking spray but healthier and tastier. And no worries, I'm still learning about shopping for vegetables as well. :)

The Kewpie mayonnaise itself can be $7. So yeah, as long as the plate is big enough, go ahead and split it!

Oh, I know about using the oil! I just never tried it. >__> Like, I know from watching my dad cook and stuff back in NY.

whoa that's neat. Is it available at any supermarket? One of the ingredients in the first link listed some kinda... uh... forgot the exact name but it says it's in Japanese/Asian markets but I don't think I've ever seen that in the one near me. And gave lotus root as a substitution, which would work. But is that necessary too? Also, what are fish flakes? >__>

Hey Dusk! Just a little cooking talk in the morning, haha.

Making me hungry. Shame I'm in work now ]: How are you?

i am bad at describing

tis actually really good for a fast food joint imo

I see. So good, us British plebs aren't allowed to have one?

HEY THAT WORKS TOO! I'd probably try the cooking at his place instead because more room and an actual kitchen. >_>

I think the first link Dual Dragons sent also had something about how to make a homemade okonomizaki sauce so I think that works.

Yeah, it sounds like a good idea. o/

at least we're gonna try something new!

Yeah!

if it works well enough, thats important enough

\o/

Land of the free.*

* Restrictions may apply.

Sounds pretty fucking accurate.

at least we're gonna try something new!

Yeah!

if it works well enough, thats important enough

\o/