• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Finally found some time to write more. Made it to almost 440 words. Still a very slow progress I'd say, considering my goal is to about... 1800+ or so...

I try to sit down and just write for about 5 - 10 minutes now and then just try to get faster at typing and practice. I can't really improve my speed, but I like to think one day I may be able to write something that can pass off as interesting. Usually I just write whatever comes to mind though.

i try and write but i lack the motivation to do anything

or, a better description, i want to write but i'm afraid of what it'll end up being, if i keep x in character, and ect

i try and write but i lack the motivation to do anything

or, a better description, i want to write but i'm afraid of what it'll end up being, if i keep x in character, and ect

if you keep at it, you'll end up with your own style; there's nothing wrong with that. and it'll get better over time.

i mean i've written before its just my most enjoyable type of writing is actually fanfics (when i'm not writing horror)

i get more interest in fanfics but the problem is i have trouble nailing down personalities sometimes and that causes roadblocks in my writing lmao

During my usual work I get periods of time where I'm stuck doing the same task for about an hour or so. There, I get my creative juices flowing. During my breaks then I jot down notes regarding what I thought of so when I get home I can just read that, have a general idea, then start writing, without getting sidetracked. I've done 2,000 words in an hour doing that. Works well for me.

I spend a fair deal of time just describing background settings/world whenever I do try to write, so i have very little ability to describe personalities in characters. really helps appreciate writing in art mediums.

It's neiether hot nor erotic. It's extremely macabre. I mean, imagine what she went through. Circumstances forced her to murder at least several dozens of people during the war and most likely all of them, or nearly all of them, would have been killed with a deep kiss. Think about how morbid that is: a person was alive one moment, then you give them a kiss, and when you look down at them in your arms they're just dead. You looked into their eyes, you leaned in to be accepted into their body for a brief moment, or maybe you forced the embrace on them, but when you pull back a few seconds later you are judged by the peacefully blank stare of a dead person. They died while you still had your tongue in their mouth, and for a moment you were exchanging saliva with a corpse and massaging its tongue with your own. This is repulsive.

I'd say, my biggest problem with writing is actually writing things down. Even if I write something that will never be seen by another soul, I still feel like I shouldn't.

It gets so bad I even spent like... about 5 months without writing anything, despite having the document open almost everyday. The fact my current project has almost 4000 words made within a month is pretty much a miracle, I'd say...