• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Quite. I had no intentions of buying SC after finishing FC. By the time I finished FC, I was playing SC a few hours later.

[spoiler=Trails FC Spoilers]The only thing that really surprised me was who Alba was.

Looking at the store page for SC also kind of took away some of the shock of seeing Joshua leave as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[spoiler=Trails FC Spoilers]The only thing that really surprised me was who Alba was.

Looking at the store page for SC also kind of took away some of the shock of seeing Joshua leave as well. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

[spoiler=Trails FC spoilers]fnhniAe.png

Seeing that portrait perspective change... you know shit hits the fan then.

Curse you, Falcom and your spoilers!

Yes it is.

photo-7379.png?_r=1469482588

The avi is nice too.

that young lady is older than you Sol

Nah she has the fountain of youth called Suku meat, apparently.

Edited by Soledai

I'll show you spoiley

excusing the fact that art is absolutely adorable, that doesn't come as a surprise

oh, she's saluting with the wrong hand there. bad art now

Edited by DodgeDusk

Oh man, that was hilarious.

My brother is at Chapter 11, the one with the ships, and I had forgotten that the other ship moves. So he moves Vanessa all the way to the right... then promptly appears surrounded by monsters in the next turn when the ship moves. And I didn't knew how much serious and how much joking he was when he said he would continue like that. Not that he did, he restarted the chapter anyway.

Wow same here, I got civ 4 as a birthday present when I was 8 I've spent probably more hours with that game than any others

ONE...MORE...TURN

what difficulty do you play on

My father was always playing the civilization games, so I started playing them as well. I think my first one was Call to Power. We also got Call to power 2, Civ 3 and Civ 4. TBH, I think the older ones (3, call to power and ctp2) were better than the newer ones. I mean, civ 5 is also really good, but I wasn't that much of a fan of 4.

oh, and i like playing on prince because i'm a scrub

Edited by Nobody

what how

Unless you physically cannot do so, you should always salute with your right arm. In some cultures, saluting with the left arm is considered an insult/disrespectful.

Unless you physically cannot do so, you should always salute with your right arm. In some cultures, saluting with the left arm is considered an insult/disrespectful.

oh

i never noticed

YEAH WELL

uhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh