Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

d-david...

i will admit the leaves are really pretty, but i always get sick sept-oct!

also, the shorter days make me sad

plus that's when my semester is starting

do u see how this adds up

Fun fact, that whole leaf thing doesn't really happen over here

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

hey my birthday is in autumn too

...but i don't like my birth date ahaha...haa

oh? what is it? mine's october 31st so a lotta people forget my birthday exists due to the holiday

i'm okay with it i guess since i get to watch scary movies around my birthday

oh? what is it? mine's october 31st so a lotta people forget my birthday exists due to the holiday

Woah I joined SF on your birthday. (Mine is on the 6th of september, so yeah summer)

Edited by Naughx

Fun fact, that whole leaf thing doesn't really happen over here

wow rly?

man...that's the only thing i rly like about fall

if such was the case over here i'd be devastated

My birthday is at the end of summer. :/

Did they ever celebrate your birthday in school? They did that when we were in elementary school, but I never got a celebration due to my birthday being in the middle of summer. (Young me was sad. At least the teacher made a huge celebration with cake at the end of the year for all the kids who had their birthday in the summer)

november 5th!

u have a spooky birthday : )

Did they ever celebrate your birthday in school? They did that when we were in elementary school, but I never got a celebration due to my birthday being in the middle of summer. (Young me was sad. At least the teacher made a huge celebration with cake at the end of the year for all the kids who had their birthday in the summer)

Well it's at the begining of september so they did sometimes. (Autumn starts around the 20th, 21st or 22nd of september) Edited by Naughx

in grade 8 my teacher threw a party for everyone that was born from sept-nov, so oc i was included

she made cheesecake and we ate it by a table in the middle of the classroom while the rest of our classmates followed a lesson plan

now that i think about it, that was pretty awkward

Well it's at the begining of september so they did sometimes. (Autumn starts around the 20th, 21st or 22nd of september)

Yeah, I imagined that they didn't always do it since school had just started. Or maybe that some school just didn't celebrate birthdays. (And I know that Autumn starts around the 20th of September)

Edited by LuxSpes

said teacher promised to do the same for the kids born in the winter-spring months, but then she dislocated her shoulder and didn't return for the rest of that school year

she left us with so many empty promises

said teacher promised to do the same for the kids born in the winter-spring months, but then she dislocated her shoulder and didn't return for the rest of that school year

Geez, Mei

Edited by DavidSW

what about all the kids born in the summer

that seems the most important

in grade 8 my teacher threw a party for everyone that was born from sept-nov, so oc i was included

she made cheesecake and we ate it by a table in the middle of the classroom while the rest of our classmates followed a lesson plan

now that i think about it, that was pretty awkward

Wow, at least everyone got to have cake when they did it for us.

I hope she did for every other students, otherwise the other must have been jealous for the rest of the year.

Edit: Ninja Mei answered that question.

Edited by LuxSpes