• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

i'm a monster

i was napping to wait for the numbness to go away and during my nap i had a dream i was forced to swallow poison

so in my half sleep state i forced myself awake and, thinking i was still asleep/in the dream/it was real, i leaned over my bed and spit

directly on my poor cat

doggies are cute

yes

i'm a monster

i was napping to wait for the numbness to go away and during my nap i had a dream i was forced to swallow poison

so in my half sleep state i forced myself awake and, thinking i was still asleep/in the dream/it was real, i leaned over my bed and spit

directly on my poor cat

at least you didn't spit poison on it!

sometimes i see doggies in peoples yards when i walk and it annoys me when within the next second they run up to bark at me

i'm a monster

directly on my poor cat

hug your cat

For Gawain to have never been envied, despite blessed with talent and pedigree, was probably due his own good character and the natural airheadness to think of it as a matter of course, without ever being boastful.
A loyal knight, his faithfulness to the king was like iron.
Gawain himself wishes for nothing but to be a single sword for the king's sake.
...to a third party that does not know of his inner aspects, such sorry state might even seem like blind devotion.