• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Playing Brawl w/ my siblings as a sendoff to the wi-fi battles (even if we're not actually playing online) while battling the connection to get my pokedits. The end is so near... :(

@Lux: All of the individual pokemon I edited are running standard smogon sets and are just being stored in my bank until I happen to have a need for them in a comp battle outside of showdown. I promise those Arceus would only be used in Uber battles; it'd be boring absolutely nuking people otherwise.

But I'm curious; they actually went through Poketransfer??? I didn't really expect them to tbh.

I only have 50 Unova pokemon left to transfer!

I may challenge you in an uber battle in the future when I get some good pokemons for it. (and I'll know all your Arceus set :>)

And I had no problem passing any of your pokemon through poketransfer. They're all sitting in my PC in Y. Pokegen+Pokecheck allows me to find legal pokemon, edit their movepool/EVs and pass them through Poketransfer without a problem ^^

[spoiler=finally ; U ]8T70E.jpg

but newt

and someone spoiled what happens later in the series with him ;n;

Nice work Kitty ^^

Do we get to choose our drawing now?

theoretically

mudkip = axolotl (not rly but it looks like one)

you could have replaced axolotl with Mudpuppy, on which Mudkip is based' and your logic would have still worked.

I may challenge you in an uber battle in the future when I get some good pokemons for it. (and I'll know all your Arceus set :>)

And I had no problem passing any of your pokemon through poketransfer. They're all sitting in my PC in Y. Pokegen+Pokecheck allows me to find legal pokemon, edit their movepool/EVs and pass them through Poketransfer without a problem ^^

Nice work Kitty ^^

you could have replaced axolotl with Mudpuppy, on which Mudkip is based' and your logic would have still worked.

axolotls are better

I FOUND A WAY TO BEAT THE ETERNIAN CENTRAL COMMAND FOR CHAPTER 8. ITS BRILLIANT

It's called My Hero + Stillness.

:newyears:

Will you stop spamming now?

Nice work Kitty ^^

You won't know which one's which though.... ;)

Only have a few left.