• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

sometimes i feel horribly depressed because i start thinking about how not cute i am

i mean i almost always feel horribly depressed but this is like a special kind

ive been trying to force myself to accept peoples compliments of me being cute for the sake of my own sanity

i can at least believe people when they say i'm cute

i'm the only one in my immediate family who has em

well immediate and i think up to grandparents

my grandmother on my mom's side had gray eyes so idk

I don't think I have anyone in my family with gray eyes, but I had a girlfriend who had very pale gray eyes.

My sister's eyes are bluer than mine, my dad's are green, and my mom's are sort of bluish brown color, it's hard to describe. I married a pair of blue eyes, and my son has blue eyes. I'm looking forward to seeing what color my daughter's eyes are.

my eyes are really boring and dark and not pretty or cool and don't stand out at all

can i just get a new body but this time i get to choose the things i have no control over

Dark eyes can still complement the face. Eyes are wonderful for their variety. If they were all the same, it would be boring and no one would pay attention to them.

My eyes are bluish green. I think.

Cool, that's mine pretty much.

The curiosity grows.

They are, yes!

Now that they mention it, your sig pic does have the same color eyes as you. Hello fellow green eyer. I think we're like 2% of the population.

ive been trying to force myself to accept peoples compliments of me being cute for the sake of my own sanity

I feel a bit insecure about my appearance, but I generally do like when I get complimented, my eyes are one of the few things I'm proud of.

Hello, dear dreamer.
Gaze upon me with those youthful eyes of yours.
The world is filled with possibilities,
everything in it is kind,
and everyone is a friend.
Even the clouds floating in the sky are made of sweet candy!
Sparkling eyes make your world shine brighter.

Goodbye, dear dreamer.
Gaze upon me with those aged eyes of yours.
The world is predictable,
everything in it is cruel,
and everyone is a tired stranger.
Even that sweet candy is made of filthy smog!
The sparkling world has opened your eyes.

Wonderland is a fairytale world.
Rhymes are the cradle of dreams.
They’re not worth one shilling.
Their warranty doesn’t even last ten years.
Sweet memories soon fade away.
A necessary sweet pain.

Even if you forget what what the book was about,
don’t forget the bookmark placed between your dreams.

I don't think I have anyone in my family with gray eyes, but I had a girlfriend who had very pale gray eyes.

My sister's eyes are bluer than mine, my dad's are green, and my mom's are sort of bluish brown color, it's hard to describe. I married a pair of blue eyes, and my son has blue eyes. I'm looking forward to seeing what color my daughter's eyes are.

i thought green eyes were more common then gray eyes but i think i was wrong on that

i at least see more people with green eyes

gray eyes are nice though, one of my favorite anime characters had em /weeb

tbh eyes are the one thing where i love all the colors of them, they're probably the one thing on the human body that's always beautiful

I feel a bit insecure about my appearance, but I generally do like when I get complimented, my eyes are one of the few things I'm proud of.

i can't say i don't like it, i just feel insanely awkward and never believe them

i can at least stomach and go "yeah i guess i'm cute" but i can't believe people if they tell me i'm "pretty" lmao

i'd do that too

but i think part of the reason i get really sad when i think about how not cute i am is because not only am i not cute despite wanting to be but also knowing it's sort of impossible for me

no one has ever told me that i look cute!

if they did I'd probably be very very happy but despite my best efforts it still has not happened

I should go to sleep before i start crying

not because i don't want to cry but because I don't want to cry over something this dumb

Okay I managed to do it by using a flashlight

[spoiler=Gaze into the eye of truth]uR27lj9.jpg?1

Nice eyelashes, too

Weird double post

Edited by Rezzy

i just want to be cute really

isn't that what we all strive for

Ohhhh I think I recognize you! You're daniel! Wow I didn't know you posted here I'm going to tell all your friends the embarrassing things you've said hahahaha

do you recognize the trash can though

that picture was taken on disney world

i'd do that too

but i think part of the reason i get really sad when i think about how not cute i am is because not only am i not cute despite wanting to be but also knowing it's sort of impossible for me

if they did I'd probably be very very happy but despite my best efforts it still has not happened

not because i don't want to cry but because I don't want to cry over something this dumb

You are cute. Being cute is as much a mindset as anything. Never feel it's impossible.

i'd do that too

like rezzy said being cute is a mindset