• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

im having ptsd flashbacks to when i was a yaoi fangirl but its okay

i dont even know why i like kotomine

i hate him but hes so entertaining and every time i see him i am just like "yes more of this character hes a cool guy"

NUz7Hkt.jpg

no man hates kirei except everyone hes tortured and fucked emotionally

and those orphans he basically drained for gil

still can't hate or say no

i blame the mullet

Edited by Ebony

thiughts in POR?

How is the FE rankings?

It was nice. The story was more political than most FEs, which is a big plus. However, there were a lot of story threads, and while they were nice concepts, most of them weren't explored fully enough to make for one coherent story.

Also, this may just be because I was playing on easy (I select difficulty at complete random whenever I play FE), but I found character balance a bit off. You're given a few characters that beginning that will be almost 100% of your team for the first chapters (Ike, Titania, Boyd, Oscar, Rhys, Soren), and newer characters are introduced too late to be very worthwhile, unless they're laguz. I mean, Mist and Rolf basically felt like Ests, but they join when Greil is barely dead yet. Besides laguz, the only characters I used later that weren't original Greil Mercenaries were Nephenee because of pure favoritism and Elincia because when she joined my entire team was already max level anwyay, so I thought: "Why not?"

Very fun game though, I enjoyed it a lot.

Dude, don't ask me to pick favorites. It was already hard enough for me to do that for characters; I can't do that for the games!

Also, go to sleep.

Edited by Hattusili II

Nooooo, you were gonna read The Hobbit first.

Oh well.

Oh right I forgot to tell you that the library didn't have The Hobbit. I remembered when I was at the library with Ein but then when I got home, I was busy just taking a photo of all three books and continuing to read. >_>

p

penis