• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

a41742260f.png

kat & her sis reblog these things all the time so i did one. do u know what i got??? lylelye. this is why i hate everyone

elaicat or elincat depending on which middle two

Edited by Tryhard

Alright, stage 6 and last one of the route split. Technically, its counterpart in the other route is virtually the same thing, but done through a different way.

In any case, Dekim is indeed heading to Dakarl. However, our objective right now is Aleg, in order to rescue the Londo Bell members. The Argama is also heading there. As discussions begin over how to infiltrate the base, a transmissions arrives, which only consists of "J9".

Meanwhile, in the base itself, the Titans are planning to use the POWs to bait us and wipe us out. Jamaican orders Jerid, who finds puzzling that there are more forces posted here at Aleg than Dakar, to meet a special force. In turn, he leaves them in charge of the hostages... and then it turns out these guys are none other than the Braiger protagonists themselves, Kid, Omachi, Isaac, and Bowie, ready to mess up the Titans' plan.

Meanwhile, our forces arrive, with a two-part plan. First sneak up on the base, then cover up the escape vehicle.

So turns out, there is a bit of "stealth" aspect on this stage. Simply put, if I reach the base without being noticed, I get the skill point. Sure, why not.

So just be outside of their attack ranges, I believe... should be simple enough. They don't move, and they're mostly Tauruses and Zamels.... though these latters have 1-8 range. Hmm...

Oh wait, there's a 4 turn limit? Damn...

Well, good thing Wing Zero Custom has enough movement to reach the blind spots on time...

Oh wait, ZZ Gundam has more movement in its G-Fortress mode. And then there's a Booster part I had.

Now I wonder if this can be done in just three turns...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

Sol check your Skype

also a little personal so spoilering it even if I could skype it but I'M LAZY SO SUE ME

[spoiler=recent stuff]So I saw my therapist today and I told her all the stuff that happened with me that I told you when it was happening. and like, I think what makes what I've been feeling, like all confused and stuff, worse is because I'm still stuck in my depression right now.

So, moved the ZZ Gundam into the base, gaining me the skill point. We're finally detected, to the surprise of Jamaican, so he orders the troops to sortie, which include Quattro and Ema. Just then, car comes out of nowhere out of the base. It's the Braiger team, and with them the POWs also made it out. And more enemies sortie, including Jerid and company.

As allies doubt, and enemies laugh, the Braiger team is confident. As this is no ordinary car. It's...

Now that's what I call a convertible.

Yep, the Briager itself. No, I have no idea why the FMV has them in space when this stage is taking place on Earth.

With the POWs rescued, Quattro and Ema are finally able to switch sides, and promptly do. Now this stage has turn into a rout. In addition, the Londo Bell members are in an Audomora piloted by Captain Bright... and for some reason I can't explain it's marked as an enemy. Regardless, it must survive the stage or else Game Over... well, at least the enemy won't be gunning for it, I guess.

Now to properly start this stage...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

I like the fact that Braiger actually changes mass amount when transforming. And that the characters in-game point that out. Or at least Duo did. In his thoughts. Oh well...

Edited by Acacia Sgt