• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ugh but that's just weird. Beer also tastes nasty as shit.

OH. On Skype too?

mx made me think of Mexico.

Generally, I'm not much of a fan of it (yet, as they say), but so far, the only one I at least find okay would be a corona

I'm on skype more often than people think. Peeps just don't talk to me anymore and it gets lonely, so I don't post much (if at all), but I leave it open just in case.

a-a what

Well?

anything bad happened to him?

Nah, he just spat it out instantly, once he realized it wasn't soda. He's to this day, not an alcohol person.

irrelevant but im trying really hard not to care about johnny because im busy loving kun and i can't have another undebuted rookie in the loving space but it's really hard when photos of him keep showing up on my toomlr

yo but like makoto is a cutie okay

if love live has a makoto i don't mean that one

I have no clue who any of them are, but still

Generally, I'm not much of a fan of it (yet, as they say), but so far, the only one I at least find okay would be a corona

I'm on skype more often than people think. Peeps just don't talk to me anymore and it gets lonely, so I don't post much (if at all), but I leave it open just in case.

ew no don't. Noooooooooooooooo. Beer tastes nasty ;w; Ein agreed, don't bother him about it (but he really did agree)

Oh. But you're also on invisible so I don't know. <_< I'm also shy when it comes to interacting with most people...