Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

You would be assuming the truth

um, I rather not

Can... I be in the group pic...?

ahh sure, just pick the number that you want to be. 2,7, 10, 17 and 19 are still available!

I don't know how you came to that conclusion, but my mother often tells me the same thing. I just don't seem to be able to see that potential in myself and I guess that reflects when I apply for jobs since I feel unable to 'sell' myself (then again, I heard that it's pretty hard for someone to see their own qualities. I think it was in Fruit Basket XD) Thank you again for the compliment

But yeah, I'm currently reading a book on introverted and the author mentions at one points that a lot of introverted are extremely sensitive (and I am really sensitive) and that a bad experience can drastically affect them in a negative way which is definitely how I feel like after that work experience.

tbh, I'm not quite sure how I came to that conclusion either ;v; but you're welcome!

it's understandable to scold an employee for doing the wrong thing, but the way he did it was just plain wrong! Especially since he's been doing it to multiple people, I'm surprised he himself hasn't been scolded as well by someone higher up than him.

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

ahh sure, just pick the number that you want to be. 2,7, 10, 17 and 19 are still available!

M-mm... number 7 is a solid number...

[spoiler=another update to slots for group pic w/ 7 taken by J]8UI8o.jpg

do you guys think I am an emohoar

no, of course not ;;;;

M-mm... number 7 is a solid number...

mk will do!

tbh, I'm not quite sure how I came to that conclusion either ;v; but you're welcome!

it's understandable to scold an employee for doing the wrong thing, but the way he did it was just plain wrong! Especially since he's been doing it to multiple people, I'm surprised he himself hasn't been scolded as well by someone higher up than him.

Thing is, he's sharing the manager/owner with his wife. It's a local shop, not a franchise, so he's not gonna be scolded by anyone.

do you guys think I am an emohoar

nah you're too upbeat for that ^^

REAL TALK

I feel as if I get upset/annoyed a lot in this thread and therefore make people go all "oh no she is being sad what do" except minus the oh no part maybe

u kno wut im saiyan

@Lux: I dunno, I was thinking maybe going into Clinical Therapy with a Major or Double Major in Psychology and Spanish. Honestly though, I'm not really sure what my calling is....

And I believe I have my theme picked out for June!

huh what

M-maybe you weren't talking about forum themes ;u;

I thought you were talking about you two picking up some matching theme based off of something...

I see like, 2 guys left right now. 12, and 17

17 is a gurl

=D

Hero, look for skirts or pants, that's the easiest way to identify it as male or female~ There were a couple in there that I thought would have been the opposite gender until I checked if they were wearing a skirt or pants ^o^

Can... I be in the group pic...?

Heehee, we were just discussing you being in it several posts above or so, so of course!!

time to ragequit and draw everyone again

Thing is, he's sharing the manager/owner with his wife. It's a local shop, not a franchise, so he's not gonna be scolded by anyone.

his wife knows what he does to the employees..? hnn. either way, that's just seems like a really complicated situation ;;

Edited by Koneko

I found this fun little link^^

It's a link to a superpower wiki, but the page it gives you is random

What's your superpower?

Mine is Causality Perception apparently

Ooooh I'm a fiery snake-angel or something

That sounds like a pretty neat and convenient power =o I don't think that's a power my brain could keep up with ;u; Nor would I be smart enough to know what to do with the knowledge that power would give me =<

I guess that's why my super power that it gave me didn't have much to do with thinking~

@Lux: I dunno, I was thinking maybe going into Clinical Therapy with a Major or Double Major in Psychology and Spanish. Honestly though, I'm not really sure what my calling is....

And I believe I have my theme picked out for June!

If you're not sure about your calling, then I'm going to tell you what I told to others in this thread before: Have you ever taken a career orientation test? My mom is a career counselor and has made me take several times the Strong and MBTI tests, which tell you your RIASEC and Myers-Briggs type (for example I'm and IAS or Investigator, Artistic, Social and my MBTI type is Introverted, Intuitive, Feeling, Perception or INFP).

They don't tell you what you should do, but they compare your profile to the one of people in various profession and tells you which profession has people who's profile match yours the best.

And what's your theme?