• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

Hallo!

I'm ok, but the vivid dreams keep coming....

Yeah, I forgot to get Crustle with rock blast, so seeing as it's a common move for most mega heracross to have I'm hoping to skip a step in getting it. Or maybe even get a perfect 5IV one and be done with it.

Is it a bad thing to have vivid dreams?

I have crustle and heracross, but I'll need to get some breeding to get a female heracross ^^. As an added bonus, the ditto and crustle have perfect IVs, meaning there are good chance that the heracross will have some perfect stats.

Is it a bad thing to have vivid dreams?

I have crustle and heracross, but I'll need to get some breeding to get a female heracross ^^. As an added bonus, the ditto and crustle have perfect IVs, meaning there are good chance that the heracross will have some perfect stats.

Depends. Sometimes they're really cool or nice, sometimes they're really weird or scary. My mind is an unpredictable place.

Ah, then perhaps I'll wait. I have a bunch of other breeding to do anyways.^^

Oh, and crossing animals as well....

Depends. Sometimes they're really cool or nice, sometimes they're really weird or scary. My mind is an unpredictable place.

Ah, then perhaps I'll wait. I have a bunch of other breeding to do anyways.^^

Oh, and crossing animals as well....

So was it a scary/weird one last night?

I'm currently breeding them.

If possible, I would like to come to your town to sell some cherries later.

Hello, Hi, Hey !

XD
Reminds me, I'm itching to change my theme. But I gotta play Persona 3 Portable first.

Would you choose the girl, then ?

(If you have hard time to decide, I can post "Dangert Zone" to helps your choice)

Btw, guess what is the weather here ? :

(Listening while looking as LuxSpes sig was pretty great).

A RL friend of mine is saying Galeforce sucks.

LOLOLOLOL

Wow. Now, I don't think Galeforce is bad, but it doesn't do anything for you in the Enemy Phase (AKA, where most of the action tends to happen).

Anyways, did he say why he thinks Galeforce sucks?

Edited by Levant Caprice

Galeforce suks tho

You get it soooo late

0/10 would not use

I got it before chapter 11 on my avatar last run I made on hard mode (with some grinding, but not a lot)

Wow. Now, I don't think Galeforce is bad, but it doesn't do anything for you in the Enemy Phase (AKA, where most of the action tends to happen).

Yeah, but it lets you take out 2 potentially dangerous enemies in one turn and/or give you the option to retreat to safe territory after getting a kill.

(How many times must I say this?)

The CodeGeass character in my avatar.

Sorry^^; I haven't watched Code Geass.

Hello, Hi, Hey !

Would you choose the girl, then ?

(If you have hard time to decide, I can post "Dangert Zone" to helps your choice)

Btw, guess what is the weather here ? :

(Listening while looking as LuxSpes sig was pretty great).

I am leaning towards playing as the girl when I download P3P onto my Vita. or as both protagonists at once, a girl file and a guy file. Edited by Ace Tactician

Sorry^^; I haven't watched Code Geass. I am leaning towards playing as the girl when I download P3P onto my Vita. or as both protagonists at once, a girl file and a guy file.

I honnestly thought it was the best part of the game and hope Persona 5 will also have a girl option.

...I really should finish it sometimes, but since I decided to continue EOIV, it won't happens until a while.

Edited by shytende

I got it before chapter 11 on my avatar last run I made on hard mode (with some grinding, but not a lot)

Yeah, but it lets you take out 2 potentially dangerous enemies in one turn and/or give you the option to retreat to safe territory after getting a kill.

I'd honestly have trouble seeing the avatar get to level 15 promoted before then without EXPonential Growth.

True. That being said, I don't care at all about optimizing Galeforce distribution for children.

I know you're there, Silva. I hope you hadn't forgotten about the question you asked me a month ago.... because I answered it.