Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

thoughts on japanese:

writing out the letters is a lot more intuitive if you already know some chinese.

i remember wondering why my grandpa wanted me to write a certain word a certain WAY. then i decided

"yeah, this is a lot more faster than doing it any other way. and it makes more sense. why wouldn't i be doing it this way"

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

thoughts on japanese:

writing out the letters is a lot more intuitive if you already know some chinese.

i remember wondering why my grandpa wanted me to write a certain word a certain WAY. then i decided

"yeah, this is a lot more faster than doing it any other way. and it makes more sense. why wouldn't i be doing it this way"

that's a very good way to learn

I think I have a new song stuck in my head, hahaha...

Anyway, looks like Carmen Carmen retreats after a few turns have passed. Oh well. Then again, even Voltes V's strongest attack at max mirale took a small fraction of the ship's HP. I doubt I could've taken it fast enough.

And so, ends Stage 8.

The La Gians get picked up and the Getter Team destroy the Mechasaurus Plant. Yasunichi is still confident that the mysterious underground structure must be the Earth Cradle. This is the reason she came to the Argama. The project members have been MIA, incluiding her friend, Sophia Nate. Still, the staff alone wouldn't have the means to build the Cradle unless they've outside help. The Nubia are the top suspects, considering Carmen Carmen is rumored to have made dealings and contacts with various groups, incluiding the DC.

In any case, course to Dakar is resumed.

And dowin the hangar, the La Gians are introducing themselves to the group. This includes introducing the last mecha they brought with them, the Norse Rei, which is waht Xenia actually pilots. And then amusingly enough, Mio's familiars (well, she is a Masoukishin pilot) decide to show up as well, who are... three platypi...

Well, after seeing two cats (Masaki's), a panther (Yan Lon's), two wolves (Tyutti's)... yeah, sure, why not three platypi...

Though just then someone shows up claiming to be Kamille's sister. Rosamia, who... didn't the Titans were mentioning sending her over as a spy? Well, the group is suspicious enough, but Kamille is willing to give her a chance. You'd think he'd know if he had a sister. Then again... this is mirroring Zeta Gundam events that onl now are being used, instead of back in Alpha. Come to think of it, Rosamia appeared back in Alpha. Though I don't think she actually had contact with Kamille there. At least continuity is preserved.

And as a last bit of comedy, more shenanigans arise, only now about Masaki and his harem, apparently (okay, not really, it's just two, Ryune and Wendy, the others don't... then again, what do I know. I don't know much of the Masoukishin games).

Stage 9 better be Dakar already...

Oh, right, something I forgot to check. Nope, Sarumaru is not a Blueger pilot. So just two again. Hmm, I wonder what's up with that. SRW games with Reideen tend to shaft Rei Asuka. Usually it's just Shingujin that shows up to pilot a Blueger. And then Mari either pilots or is Shingujin's co-pilot. But at least she shows up more often than Rei.

Well, stopping here for now. Will continue another day.

awankening salted my crops and brought a plague upon my house

The people should rise up against Awakening's tyranny and claim what's rightfully theirs

the only proof we need to show everyone awakening is truly evil

The people should rise up against Awakening's tyranny and claim what's rightfully theirs

AWAKENING RUINED MY LIFE

It introduced me to fire emblem and that's probably part of the reason why i did kind of badly on university in 2013 and 2014

Yep, HHH people can't even fathom logic that bad, and I've seen some incomprehensible babble here

Y'know, if something doesn't annoy you it probably is good. Or you find it good. Like, why would something that annoys you be good.

No

But are we gonna wait around until it does???

I say

we tip something over

like a better installment to the series?

:V