• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

"Palossand loves the vitality of Pokémon and drags small Pokémon into its body so it can steal their life force. Its sandy vortex swallows them up in a heartbeat! Pokémon dragged into Palossand leave traces of their ill will behind. It’s thought that this negative energy may be the starting point of new Sandygast..."
RIP Pikachu

pokemon-770x562-palossand.jpg

Time to continue decimating the Titans forces.... and face Shu Shirakawa... eventually...

And Jerid's dead. Well... as I mentioned yesterday, he would be another that I don't believe dies at this point of the story. But I'm still not telling why...

I'd say, only downside that Ryusei is not piloting R-1 is that I can't hear Everywhere You Go. Still, Time to Come is still a good BGM.

And Katejina defeated, and got Judau and Puru talk with Puru Two. Looks like I still have to defeat the Psyco Gundam mk II. Well, not really, since the objective is to defeat Shu. Still...

Edited by Acacia Sgt

And Kakricon has kicked the bucket.

Gotta hand it to the non-generics. They actually now Defend or Evade against attacks if its the killing blow. Not that it helps me, anyway.

And now Buran's dead. Now only the battleships remain. Alongside a few Bound Docs...

uh im 12 get it right

I wouldn't forget the illustrious 12 year olds, it was all inclusive.

Some still have the motor skills of a toddler, some still wear diapers, some wet the bed like toddlers.