Hello, Hi, Hey: I'm $$$ richh

i have four times as many photos saved of my ub as sylv does hers. im gonna look back at this in 20 years (hopefully) and remember this as a low in my life

• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I just have started FE7's HHM for the first time.

Playing the first chapter................ Hector dies.

I'm feeling so embarrassed right now. >_<

I guess it'll be an unfun run.

i like your theme

u know how most idols you see and you're sometimes like "fuck u" but most of the time you're like "i love you"???? i found an idol where i am just permanently "fuck u. fuck ur smile. fuck ur dancing. fuck ur face. fuck u." but it's ok

6460abb5d8.png

man sometimes i think about armys overtaking exo-l's as the most crazed kpop fandom but then i remember that exo-l's somehow took over melon's charts with allllll exo songs

you know when you want to find the date ur bias wore a specific outfit but you don't remember when it was and you don't have any images to reverse-search

well i guess that's not really something to be sad about considering they beat the last record of most wins within a one-year period by like seven wins and it hasn't even been a year yet

i actually have one (1) more picture of wonho saved than pictures of i.m. saved and im offended. at myself. how could i let this happen. i thought i.m. was my second favourite

all this time ive been wondering whether shownu or minhyuk would take the place of my third favourite monsta x member when really maybe wonho was meant to be there all along

or maybe i should just leave him last because i hate him

this is the funniest thing ive ever read

i personally like to imagine he listened to a kpop song and the group pulled him into the computer where he ceased to exist

happy i made you laugh though

THERE ARE CURRENTLY NO HIGH QUALITY SCANS OF HYUNGWON'S MONBEBE PICNIC MERCH AND IM PRETTY UPSET ABOUT THAT BECAUSE THE PHOTOBOOK WAS REALLY CUTE.............