Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

[spoiler=KH Unchained X rant]

>Omega Raid Boss appears

>Enters to find the heartless w/ over 10 million HP

>Died repeatedly, due to not being uber leveled (I was on 89) and only doing chip damage w/ every attack (mind you that the boss doesn't heal, if you immediately retry within one minute, but it costs a small amount of [30] medals to replenish your special attack gauge [which is the only reliable way to do damage])

>Calls for help from fellow party members

>No one answers it, and the boss escapes after struggling against it for 2 hours (bringing it down to 7 million & injuring it)

>Gets a support alert for a Raid Boss from another player in my party(who was more than double my level[i think it was 207?]), to find its the same boss I went up against, but back to full health

>Finds that he eventually gained support from like 2 or 3 other players, not including myself.

>one of the players that joined in steals the kill and wins MVP

Like bruh, where df were y'all at when I needed help? Ye I know I'm more or less the underdog by comparison, but thats cause I worked my ass (started with them at lvl 30) to get to where I'm at (with mostly average attack medals and a lvl 17 Starlight Keyblade), instead of paying to win. And even despite being on the lower end of the spectrum in terms of power, I still manage to raise our party up the rankings and got myself within the top 1500 solo players, making me #2 in the party. Yet no respect.... Granted, a good number of the players don't really do anything and as a result, don't even have a rank (which includes the admin), but you'd think they'd at least pitch in a little.

I'll admit that in doing so, my lvl skyrocketed from 89 to 137, but if thats how its gonna be, I might as well start my own party, if not go back to being solo. Fuck y'all.

>end rant