• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

good news: found a working copy of DoA 2 (DC) at a local retro game shop, complete w/ original case and manual!

bad new: the disc is covered in one of those Blockbuster stickers. :[

Edited by shinpichu

I assume you're referring to the bit where every battle includes in a Hill Gigas (or two? not sure how many can appear in any one battle?)? In which case, yeah, it's not a glitch - in the whole corridor, every step is one encounter.

the hell

Results day on Thursday. pls go well

results?

results?

For little british chavs like me, it's GCSE results day on Thursday. High school will be completely over, and I'll be able to move onto sixth form.

I feel like I've wasted the two months I've had off. I didn't really finish any games, and I've been unable to practice basketball much either.

For little british chavs like me, it's GCSE results day on Thursday. High school will be completely over, and I'll be able to move onto sixth form.

I feel like I've wasted the two months I've had off. I didn't really finish any games, and I've been unable to practice basketball much either.

You did well, i have faith in that

i'd like to believe it's normal to have moments like that

if you go back to doing something after a break that long that is

was it just a vacation?

You did well, i have faith in that

i'd like to believe it's normal to have moments like that

if you go back to doing something after a break that long that is

was it just a vacation?

Nah, I just had about two months off after exams finished. I'd love to go abroad, but we don't have the money.

The main reason I haven't played much ball recently is because the area I live in has gotten a bit worse, with more crime happening. I was assaulted sometime in July, and it's made me anxious to go out alone.

I've gotten better lately, though. I just feel paranoid at times.

Nah, I just had about two months off after exams finished. I'd love to go abroad, but we don't have the money.

The main reason I haven't played much ball recently is because the area I live in has gotten a bit worse, with more crime happening. I was assaulted sometime in July, and it's made me anxious to go out alone.

I've gotten better lately, though. I just feel paranoid at times.

i follow

it really does suck that cool stuff need to cost an arm and a leg

shit, man

my condolences for what happened

But thats good that you're getting better

Thanks. I really feel as if it ruined my break, and it was only yesterday that I managed to go to the park and play basketball by myself again.

Luckily I haven't been a complete shut-in. I've been regularly going out, just not alone.