• Replies 493.9k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Starman

• Kinumi

• Lance Masayoshi

• Soledai

I'm going to level with you as a guy who has gotten absolutely zero sleep today:

You are, currently, the least annoying entity here when it comes to gushing about something you like, you aren't as bad as you think you are.

Who are the other annoying people who gush about their fave stuff

i started taking some a month or so ago and i take them after dinner

i leave them by my computer so when i flee people because i don't like interaction i see them at my computer and go like "oh"

dude that's a good technique

I approve.

i feel like i have a really bad time talking to people about things i like

i'm so use to people getting pissed off about me basically gushing about a show or something i like because it happened constantly irl

i don't like talking to people about stuff like fate/stay because i love it, i could talk about it forever, but my default thought is that people will get annoyed with it and hate me

it always happens

no one caring is kind of why I ramble about things I like

Because

Nobody cares? Good so no one would judge what I have to say!

8]

How do you forget? >_> Then again, I've been taking my meds for years so it's become a habit. ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

i've only been taking them for like a week so YEAH just need to make it a habit i guess!!

also i feel like i subconsciously """"""forget"""""" because they make me super drowsy by the time school is over and it's annoying

i started taking some a month or so ago and i take them after dinner

i leave them by my computer so when i flee people because i don't like interaction i see them at my computer and go like "oh"

lmao

i take them in the morning and i literally leave it on the table but I GUESS IM JUST KIM

i used to feel the same thing but HEY YOU KNOW WHAT FUCK THOSE PEOPLE YOU CAN SHITPOST IF YOU WANT TO

yeah but it gets to the point where i'm talking with my boyfriend, who would listen to me rattle off numbers, and i'm gushing about something

and i stop and go

"fuck, i bet he doesn't care"

and then i apologize and stop talking

I mean. I may despise anything made by Type-Moon because reasons but I don't hate the people who do like their stuff.

it isnt even type mooon, its everything

I'm going to level with you as a guy who has gotten absolutely zero sleep today:

You are, currently, the least annoying entity here when it comes to gushing about something you like, you aren't as bad as you think you are.

oh, uh, thank you ;w;

Also, as my only talent is listening(figurative/literal whichever), I'd know when a person's rambling is being a bother, this hasn't happened with you yet

Edited by Soledai

i've only been taking them for like a week so YEAH just need to make it a habit i guess!!

also i feel like i subconsciously """"""forget"""""" because they make me super drowsy by the time school is over and it's annoying

Oh. WELL THEN. Good luck then!

That's also possible. Maybe you should speak to the one who prescribed them for something else that doesn't make you super sleepy at the end. Maybe, perhaps, something.

Shirley, if it doesn't apply, let it fly.

>_>

How does it not apply? >_>

Also, as my only talent is listening(figurative/literal whichever), I'd know when a person's rambling is being a bother, this hasn't happened with you yet

Sol confirmed as El-Aurian.

maybe spread the talk across lots of people

I mean when my girlfriend starts verbally shitposting I have to tune out eventually, but I dont want her to feel bad about it.

oh believe me i do

i still feel anxious constantly

i think school fucked me up super hard socially